LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

LT1 sponsors please come in - need HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 04:22 PM
ADM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow LT1 sponsors please come in - need HELP!!!

Sorry if this is the wrong section, mods please move it to the appropriate one if needed so.

Do any of our sponsors stock the Comp Cams Pro Magmum rocker arms as individual pieces?

I live in Bahrain, and all the sites I have found on the net either don't accept a credit card that is not registered in Bahrain or even if they do accept through Paypal, won't ship overseas.

The part number is 1318-1, the self aligning 1.6 type, and I am in need of one just to get my car running again.

My friend has a Shop & Ship address in New York with Aramex which the rocker arm could be shipped to and then I can take care of the rest of the logistics to Bahrain from there on.

If you have intake manifold gaskets for the LT1 motor in stock, I would also like to order a set along with the rocker arm please.

Hope someone will try to help me out
Old 09-16-2010, 05:56 PM
TECH Veteran

hit up summit racing im sure they do
Old 09-17-2010, 01:50 AM
ADM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by robsquikz28
hit up summit racing im sure they do
Summit have removed them from stock and only stock the Ultra Pro Magnums. They were the first people I went to.

The closest I got to it is Thunder Racing and even they only accept wire transfer for international order. That to me is not a safe way to conduct a transaction.

I am lost here, unless I could Paypal someone on here to order them and have them put the delivery address as the Aramex address.
Old 09-17-2010, 01:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

thunder is a good business, why won't you wire? I've bought from them over the years.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you might be able to go through speedinc. as well. I know they do international orders. Contact Larry I'm sure he could help you out.

Quick Reply: LT1 sponsors please come in - need HELP!!!