Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together
View Poll Results: how do you think this would look on a 98 T/A with tan interior and black wheels?
yes - looks great - fo for it !
0%
looks aweful - don't do it !
100.00%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

how do you think this would look on a 98 T/A with tan interior and black wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 11:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do you think this would look on a 98 T/A with tan interior and black wheels?

how do you think this would look on a 98 T/A with tan interior and black wheels?
Attached Thumbnails how do you think this would look on a 98 T/A with tan interior and black wheels?-car-wrap-camo.jpg  
Old 09-18-2010, 11:20 PM
12 Second Club

Like total *** IMO,

This on the other hand, is dead sexy
Old 09-19-2010, 09:05 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 437 Likes on 316 Posts

I personally do NOT like it and whoever owns a car like this will have trouble selling it one day. There won't be many buyers for it. It would need to be re-painted.
Are you with the circus? I know there are many circus folks in Ellenton and maybe that is why you find the appeal of this car.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NC01TA
I personally do NOT like it and whoever owns a car like this will have trouble selling it one day. There won't be many buyers for it. It would need to be re-painted.
Are you with the circus? I know there are many circus folks in Ellenton and maybe that is why you find the appeal of this car.
NCO1TA -thank you for your feedback regarding having difficulty if I ever tried to sell - that makes alot of sense and I appreciate your input sincerely.

re: the 2nd part of your response because you don't know me or anything about me and your insulting me ???

My response to your insult is simple w/ zero sarcasim - sincerely - - "Peace to you brother."

Last edited by bossho; 09-19-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Less is more!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:31 AM
On The Tree

that doesn't belong in the circus, it belongs on an aircraft carrier... PEW PEW PEW!!
Old 09-22-2010, 07:36 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 437 Likes on 316 Posts

Originally Posted by bossho
NCO1TA -thank you for your feedback regarding having difficulty if I ever tried to sell - that makes alot of sense and I appreciate your input sincerely.

re: the 2nd part of your response because you don't know me or anything about me and your insulting me ???

My response to your insult is simple w/ zero sarcasim - sincerely - - "Peace to you brother."
That wasn't meant as an insult. I'm originally from Sarasota where the Ringling Bros were kings of the circus and the winter circus was in Venice to the south of us. My best friend and his family were circus stars and handlers. Having said that sometimes their tastes were circus-oriented and I would just shrug my shoulders and we would laugh. I was wondering if you were in the same group of people. Ruskin and Ellenton have circus familes. Sorry you took it as an insult. I've been up here many years now and maybe the circus connection is being lost by the folks that know the rich circus history of the area. By the way, my advice still stands about the car.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Are you seriously thinking about it...?

Two words HELL NO! No one will want to buy it if you ever want to sell it. If you were able to get it as a vinyl that you could take off if you wanted to sell it, given the fact that you're actually seriously considering it, then that would not hurt resale value because you could just tear the big old sticker off.

Quick Reply: how do you think this would look on a 98 T/A with tan interior and black wheels?