Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help help help!!! Where can i buy fast90 seals!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 11:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Help help help!!! Where can i buy fast90 seals!!!

My car has been down a month and I've been waiting for an order that never shipped...before the story here are the parts with part numbers:

FAST 92mm Intake Manifold Inner Seal (54022)
FAST 90mm Throttle Body Seal (54011)
FAST 78mm-92mm Port Seals (Set of 8) (54009-8)

First off, I'm in the military in Germany. Ever time I need parts it seems no one ships USPS priority but in those case I ship it to my "ship it apo" address. This company then forwards my packages to my apo address with USPS. So, I ordered these seals from speed over a month ago and found out yesterday that they never shipped it. I was told that it was flagged as fraudulent. I ordered it again and was pretty much told "sorry, we support communism." Actually the last line of the last email I received today said and I quote:

"Please just order elsewhere.
Thanks
Sean"

I would be glad to do so if I could find anyone else online who sold these seals and so I turn to you. Where can I get the above seals?...someone else has to carry them. I'm dead in the water until I find out. PLEASE HELP....IN NEED OF A WINGMAN!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered a set of seals and bolts from FAST/ Comp. Cams last week for a 90 Fast setup. Cost me about $75.00 and was shipped to my house UPS in less than 3 days. The intakes might be 5 years old but they stilll got the parts for them. Just ask the Tech!

http://www.fuelairspark.com/
Old 09-20-2010, 03:33 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did u ask if the 78's were the same? i heard the tb opening was the only difference in the 78/90