Western Members - Quick question for u guys that know about drug tests

mannyman84
09-22-2010, 03:52 PM
This Friday I took a cake with weed in it. Today I got called for an interview at a job that I've been waiting for and thought I was never going to be called since it's been like 2 months I applied there. Now I have to take a piss test today so I can get that job. Do u guys think I'm in the clear or should I do something to clean my system?

LS1Adam84
09-22-2010, 04:27 PM
Drink a lot of water, how fast is your metabolism?

Skidog5150
09-22-2010, 04:38 PM
drug tests can detect marijuana in the system going back as far as 30 days.

180ls1
09-22-2010, 04:40 PM
yea the more water you drink the better because your body is focused on getting rid of the water instead of the toxins. I dont know if you will make it.

KevinR
09-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Drink a lot of water, how fast is your metabolism?

^^^^This

Also, how often do you do it, or was this a one time thing? I think you can buy some stuff at some "shops" that will clear you out the same day. I had a buddy of mine have to take a random at his job and he went and bought this stuff and passed. I'm not a pro, so I could be completely wrong on this though.

JMR
09-22-2010, 04:52 PM
yeah go to the shop they have take-home-drug-tests buy one.

Rubalcava
09-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Water Aint going to help you within hours.
Sorry but dont think you will pass...So how was the cake?

lowerthanyou00
09-22-2010, 05:14 PM
You should be cool as long as ur not blazing every day

mannyman84
09-22-2010, 05:21 PM
I took the detox drink. Hopefully it works, I don't ever smoke or do drugs but this time was first since years ago. And the cake piece was the size of a regular pizza slice. I've been told the detox drink works good. My metabolism is pretty quick I guess.

SoCal01z28
09-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Was the cake potent? If it's a piss test you will probably pass. 5 days is borderline though. I've passed tests in almost the exact scenario.

J LT1 TA
09-22-2010, 05:53 PM
I'm pretty sure that drug tests can pick up the ingredient that is in the drinks/pills that try to cover it up. I would do a home one first and see if you pass.

mannyman84
09-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Was the cake potent? If it's a piss test you will probably pass. 5 days is borderline though. I've passed tests in almost the exact scenario.

That thing hit me hard man. Probably like almost 2 hours long

LS1Adam84
09-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Your metabolism has a lot to do with it. I have passed before but not sure if that was luck or not. I hope ya pass.

jeffro_93
09-22-2010, 09:14 PM
i have heard of people using synthetic pee. as long as you keep it strapped to you and keeps the same temperature as your body, supposably it works.

As a side note, anything you do is your responsibility, I personally don't do any drugs, just never been my thing.

KevinR
09-22-2010, 09:17 PM
i have heard of people using synthetic pee. as long as you keep it strapped to you and keeps the same temperature as your body, supposably it works.

As a side note, anything you do is your responsibility, I personally don't do any drugs, just never been my thing.

This is true, you can buy piss too, from what I've heard. I don't do drugs either, but I know a few people that do.

Soul TKR
09-22-2010, 10:36 PM
:lol: @ this thread...

DobsZ28
09-22-2010, 10:45 PM
lol this thread is funny. Relax, man. Sounds like you actually NEED to have some more in this situation, just to calm you down. (kidding)

Synthetic urine works, I know that for sure. The drink is unnecessary. You should be fine, but if you want to be 100%, go with the synthetic. Basically it's a litle uncomfortable but 100% works. Or, like someone said, get an at-home test and test yourself. If there's ANY doubt or THC slightly shows up, their drug test will definitely get it. If it's without a doubt clean, yous hould be fine with plenty of water.

mannyman84
09-22-2010, 10:49 PM
I took the detox and drank like 3 bottles of cranberry and 4 bottles of water lol. Wish me luck guys. I'm going in 30 min.

Black02LS1
09-22-2010, 10:57 PM
this just goes to show, "you can't have your cake AND eat it too!"

Never thought of a better time to use that analogy.

BigDaddyBry
09-22-2010, 11:27 PM
In the future, you can strap a tube of clean urine from a trusted friend (50mL conical tube, clean cigar tube) to your inner thigh or in a tall sock next to your ankle.

LS1Adam84
09-22-2010, 11:34 PM
Here is what they look for a lot of times as I have talked to a couple hr people. They look for hard drugs also massive drug use like extremely high amounts of the drug in your system if you use it minimally and it was a few days ago yes it will be in your system well depends on metabolism, but it is less than lets say you just ate it/smoked it yesterday or today.

THC, the stuff in weed that makes you high, actually attaches itself to fat cells this is why it shows up in your system after having indulged in it. If you metabolize fat rather quickly then you burn off the THC attached to the fat cells. I used to smoke like it was going out of style and had passed a couple pee tests, now hair tests those suck they can go back for a couple months.

99 Blue Bird
09-22-2010, 11:56 PM
lol i know how to pass a drug test if you smoke weed. but u need to do it for 2 days straight and you dont have that time lol. u should of posted this a couple days ago. but anyways i have heard of good and bad things with that drink u took and i hope it works for u man.

mannyman84
09-23-2010, 01:06 AM
Well took the test. I saw the little screens and they were pink, like going to lite pink. Idk what that means. :(

6spdchevy
09-23-2010, 01:16 AM
I took the detox and drank like 3 bottles of cranberry and 4 bottles of water lol. Wish me luck guys. I'm going in 30 min.
damn thats a late drug test
this just goes to show, "you can't have your cake AND eat it too!"

Never thought of a better time to use that analogy.

lmao

In the future, you can strap a tube of clean urine from a trusted friend (50mL conical tube, clean cigar tube) to your inner thigh or in a tall sock next to your ankle.

wow :eek2:

i try google im not sure but it said a rose/pink line means negative for that drug or something hope it helps

SoCal01z28
09-23-2010, 01:22 AM
You guys are crazy with taping shit.... I've taken several drug tests for several job's before, workman's comp too and never have they followed me into the bathroom or made me even empty my pockets. My girl just took one recently and they let her take her purse in with her.

KILLER-LS1
09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
You guys are crazy with taping shit.... I've taken several drug tests for several job's before, workman's comp too and never have they followed me into the bathroom or made me even empty my pockets. My girl just took one recently and they let her take her purse in with her.

I got a drug test for a job once and the actually searched me before letting me in the bathroom. They made me put all my possesions in a box outside of the bathroom.

2000SSgeorge
09-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Well took the test. I saw the little screens and they were pink, like going to lite pink. Idk what that means. :(

I hope you waited 4hrs or more after you drank the Detox before you went in to take the test. Otherwise your test will come back inconclusive, the test detected the substance. What that means is that you tried to flush your system.

Good luck.

mannyman84
09-23-2010, 05:57 PM
I hope you waited 4hrs or more after you drank the Detox before you went in to take the test. Otherwise your test will come back inconclusive, the test detected the substance. What that means is that you tried to flush your system.

Good luck.

I took it At 230p and took the drug test at 10. ;)

MillerTime85
09-23-2010, 06:15 PM

your pregnant!!!! :eek2:. JK

IT_SS
09-23-2010, 06:36 PM
your pregnant!!!! :eek2:. JK

I thought pregnant was 2 pirates and a lemon?!! :eek2:

Vexzer
09-23-2010, 06:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHODyEpm2w

Rubalcava
09-24-2010, 03:12 AM
damn thats a late drug test

When i was working as a temp person and my 3months as a temp was up and i was going to get hired onto the company i had to take a drug test for that and i had to go at 2:30am

gm02ceta
09-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Funny thread to post and hopefully there ain't nobody on here that works for the company you applied for. lol

Some places test others that are parolee and I've seen testers be chaperon into a room (not a bathroom) and watch them actually pee into the cup. Pretty hard to hide some cheating device in that situation. Hopefully your testing won't be that serious.

Curious to hear your results.

Rubalcava
09-25-2010, 10:56 AM
next time do this trust me it works might sound crazy but it works u see thc is stored in the fatty cells so what u do is u put on 3 shirts and a sweater and mayb a sauna suit and go work out make sure u drink alot of water and stay hydrated or else u will get dehydrated. work out run burn off those fatty cells and u should come out clean alot of those cleansers they sell in the smoke shops can be detected on the piss test they know what to look for so if they ask u to go for a re test make sure u drink alot of water and work out get it out of your system

Someone passed acouple test in their days :rotflmao:

mannyman84
09-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Nice. I passed the drug test. :D

99 Blue Bird
09-27-2010, 05:32 PM
nice man thats good to hear. and if you ever do that again a forsure thing to do is take niacin pills 800mg. you can get them from any vitamin store. get the 800 mg pills and pop a couple of em through out 2 days and drink pure grapefruit juice and water and it will take care of you. you will know your good as soon as you stop peein a green yellow energy drink color lol and it turns clear again. also it makes your skin feel pretty warm cuz its bassically burning the toxins out of your body.

LS1Adam84
09-27-2010, 05:50 PM
^^^^
Yeah that does not give me good feelings about it, lol. I like the working out way, and drinking water, help your body get rid of it without the burning sensation lol.

mannyman84
09-28-2010, 09:29 PM
nice man thats good to hear. and if you ever do that again a forsure thing to do is take niacin pills 800mg. you can get them from any vitamin store. get the 800 mg pills and pop a couple of em through out 2 days and drink pure grapefruit juice and water and it will take care of you. you will know your good as soon as you stop peein a green yellow energy drink color lol and it turns clear again. also it makes your skin feel pretty warm cuz its bassically burning the toxins out of your body.

:confused:

DarkKnightRider
09-28-2010, 11:19 PM
^^^^
Yeah that does not give me good feelings about it, lol. I like the working out way, and drinking water, help your body get rid of it without the burning sensation lol.

Hey doc is it supposed to be that color? and why is it soooooooooo warm in here?

1CL3ANSUP3RSPORT
09-28-2010, 11:47 PM
I would have went to your local head shop,and picked up some fake piss...Has worked like a charm the past 4 DT... :smokin2:

mannyman84
09-29-2010, 12:12 AM
I was thinking about it but since I don't do it hardcore then I went with the detox.

1CL3ANSUP3RSPORT
09-29-2010, 12:19 AM
I was thinking about it but since I don't do it hardcore then I went with the detox.

Right on,never had any sucess with anything but the fake piss...congrats on passin though,Time to puff puff pass

mannyman84
09-29-2010, 12:42 AM
Right on,never had any sucess with anything but the fake piss...congrats on passin though,Time to puff puff pass

Lol. Not anytime soon. I might just get a random one day, I'm a drinker anyway.

93camaro_zzz
09-29-2010, 04:58 AM
The detox thing aint no shit. I used to know a guy on parole that smoked every day that could pass a piss test whenever. Because of the detox thing. Sucks, cause they are like $35 I think.

And also interesting fact, they have a nutrition label on the back, and are 1300% DV of Riboflavin. Im wondering if that's what makes you pass. If not, what gives? lol

SoCal01z28
09-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Since this thread started I've taken another drug test for a new job. This one was the most hardcore yet, but I think it's as far as they go unless your in the military, or parole/probation. The lady made me pull everything out of my pockets and set it on the counter in front of her for a second before I could take it back, I could have easily still had shit on me ( and who's to say I didn't:secret2:). Then directs me into a bathroom where she pours some weird blue chemical in the toilet water and instructs me not to flush when I'm done. Of course I accidentally flushed by habit as I was walking out and told her. She said if it was a federal job she would have been forced to throw the test out, as it was she let me slide, she then tested the temperature and sent me on my way. I don't think it gets any more intrusive then that. Still don't know what the blue stuff was.

mike171562
09-29-2010, 11:09 AM
I knew a guy that swore by drinking certose, its the shit they sell in Grocery stores to make jelly.

1CL3ANSUP3RSPORT
09-29-2010, 03:51 PM
I knew a guy that swore by drinking certose, its the shit they sell in Grocery stores to make jelly.

Doesn't work,if you puff like cheech and chong...I've tired,and failed

TireSm0ke
09-30-2010, 02:17 AM
Be careful drinking alot of water before a test, most tests can detect a high creatnine level (water basically) in your urine. The detox drinks work if you time them properly, but there are other ways to do it that are much more reliable. Im sober now, but I rarely failed a test back while I was using.

93camaro_zzz
10-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Man, jesus. At least you guys get to go in a bathroom by yourself and pee, and don't have another dude staring, and I repeat staring at your dick while you try to piss out a cup. Cause that's what they do in my command in the military.

"I'm at the urinal just waiting for the flow, minding my own business. When, ah, I notice out of my peripheral vision the guy standing next to me was looking straight at my dick. And he's just staring at it like they're old pals. I could practically hear what he was thinking. 'Whoa. That's a nice dick."

Who knows what movie that's from ^^. I prob gave too much of it away. Should be easy.

blue00ZZleeper
10-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Jordan..your in the navy...so your gay anyway lol