Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

will it work????

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 10:35 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will it work????

I have a complete N.O.S. cheater (plate) system. will it work to buy a fogger nozzle and put it in the lid of my 99 z28 with my solenoid, line and bottle? what is the best way to set this up? window switch or w.o.t.? what else will i need? I am use to working on my 69 this all new to me. I'm looking toi gain 100hp. which nozzle is best?????
Old 01-28-2004, 10:54 AM
On The Tree

Plan on keeping it wet or want to convert to dry?
Old 01-28-2004, 10:59 AM
Teching In

i'd like to keep it dry... whats Best??
Old 01-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSZSLP
Plan on keeping it wet or want to convert to dry?
dry if possible
Old 01-28-2004, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

Each are to there own on which one(dry,wet).when you said fogger this means wet, fan nozzle is what you want 4 dry.Converted my old tpi plate kit to fogger nozzle in the bellows,less then 100 bucks with jetting from 35-150.Have tried myself to get fan nozzles from nos tech dept.,but they keep telling to buy there "no bottle" kit to do what your planning on doing
Old 01-28-2004, 11:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SSZSLP
Each are to there own on which one(dry,wet).when you said fogger this means wet, fan nozzle is what you want 4 dry.Converted my old tpi plate kit to fogger nozzle in the bellows,less then 100 bucks with jetting from 35-150.Have tried myself to get fan nozzles from nos tech dept.,but they keep telling to buy there "no bottle" kit to do what your planning on doing
so if i buy a fan nozzle where is the best place to put it? the car has a G2 airlid, k&n, and flomaster. thats all i know of. i have heard of putting it in the lid or the "flex" hose in front of the maf. what else do i need and what jets? i want to try a 75 shot then maybe a 100. the car has 53K on the odom. and seems tight but i don't want to trash it.
Old 02-02-2004, 08:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DMBOONE
so if i buy a fan nozzle where is the best place to put it? the car has a G2 airlid, k&n, and flomaster. thats all i know of. i have heard of putting it in the lid or the "flex" hose in front of the maf. what else do i need and what jets? i want to try a 75 shot then maybe a 100. the car has 53K on the odom. and seems tight but i don't want to trash it.
i bought a couple of fan nozzles local but i founnd what i think is a good deal on a dry set up minus the bottle ($250) so if you still need the fan nozzles i paid $20 each and have not used them.