Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help from someone who still has EGR!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 09:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Need help from someone who still has EGR!!

Needing someone who still has egr installed on their car. I need pictures of the electrical connectors and the colors of the wiring to each connector.

Reason being, I am tracking down a lost tachometer signal, and someone said there is a plug near the egr that has a male/female side that needs to be plugged in to get the tach to work again. We cut all these wires out when we removed A/C and EGR, so I need to know which ones attach together etc.

I have the wiring harness completely apart on the passenger side of the car ready to go with connecting the wires I need to get the tach to work.

Here's the original thread discussing the problem and someone suggesting to do the connector thing.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/pcm-diagn...l#post13920206

Quickness would be appreciated thank you!!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mine still has the EGR installed. i never really took a look on egr's connections but i can def. check it out tommorow. any idea where is it located? and yea its weird i got LTs and still having egr i jst do not have the block off plates yet lol.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I got it all figured out now man thanks though