Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ls1edit software transfer

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 07:50 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Ls1edit software transfer

Got a friend that has the ls1 edit software and obdii cables. He sold his 98 tA and still has software. Can I load it and buy another credit for my vin for what like 50 bucks and use it or what. How should I go about this. My 99 z is coming back with a 2800 stall and also show codes due to no cats. Do you just call and a credit for my vin# Is the unlimited useless after 4 vins. What should I offer him.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:32 AM
11 Second Club

If there is an open spot, you have to send the cable in. Last time I did it, they charged me $50 for handling, $50 for an upgrade and $50 to add the vin. You are better off getting a used EFI or HP Tuners IMHO since they want to charge you for EVERYTHING.
Old 10-03-2010, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by gillbot
If there is an open spot, you have to send the cable in. Last time I did it, they charged me $50 for handling, $50 for an upgrade and $50 to add the vin. You are better off getting a used EFI or HP Tuners IMHO since they want to charge you for EVERYTHING.
Ditto. I bought LS1Edit back when it was the only game in town (late 90's). After adding a second VIN to my license, I will NEVER deal with those A-HOLES again. I should have taken that money and bought a new software package.