Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

late intro

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 03:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default late intro

Hello everyone,after making a few first posts /comments on this site I realized I have never made an introduction so here goes.I have been looking at this site for over a year now and have decided 2 join finally.For the past 2 years i have been the proud owner of a 30th anniversary TA .#0093.I have to say this site is the place to be for an f body owner( or any car enthusiast actually).great info and a lot of great people.my car has some goodies as well but nothing 2 extreme.AFR 205's,comp cam 224/228,LS6 Intake,ls7 clutch /ls2 flywheel,magnaflow exhaust ,hp tuned.blah blah blah.373 rwhp 371rwtq.anyways 2 finish this up .tomorrow I'm going 2 see if i pass smog so i could register the car again.I'm actually excited because once all is said and done its time for some long tubes and fast intake.It should pass with these parts, and if not oh well i got ways around it!haha!sorry for long *** introduction. I'm in the bay area ca.lots of car clubs out here.some racing action, mostly lots of people whipping donuts in place they shouldn't!want 2 know more? probably not!,but if you do pm me. crazy random rants are going 2 happen sorry.!expect some videos in the future once i get a GoPro hd and learn how 2 use a computer!

Last edited by BayArea ws6; 10-13-2010 at 03:10 PM.