Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best setup/next step

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best setup/next step

I drive a 2002 Camaro z28 A4, 21000 miles. Mods: new tires, new front rotors, new front and rear pads, slp LM Exaust, slp cold air package, diablo sport programmer (dyno tuned), spohn panhard bar.dum
My next step besides upgrading audio is basic suspension upgrades.dum
My question is: after I redo suspension, I want to make my car faster. I have considered the following options: -heads, true dials dumped dum Or. dum-heads, cam, true duals dumped. dum dumOr. Stock h/c, supercharge with supporting mods.

I know nothing beyond the very basics for each of these options. Does anyone have any suggestions for other options? Ideas on which parts or option to take? Price of each option? Info I need to know about any of these options before I endure them? Is a stall neccessary?

Thanks for any inputs

One last random question: what does it mean when someone says "N/A" about a car? I believ it comes up when deciding which setup to take for performance? Thanks

-bill
Old 10-05-2010, 03:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

N/A = naturally aspirated.

those are 2 way different options that you need to decide on what you're looking for. Many people go the heads/cam route which is what I went on account college is expensive and I cant afford a supercharger. If you did a supercharger I would do it right and forge everything and still do a cam. It depends on what you want and how much you have to work with. Exhaust is a good start though.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

And most likely you will need a stall/ want a stall in any route you go.

The prices will also very on what all you want to do as far as heads and intake and cam.. if you do everything for a supercharger it could also get pricey. Then after putting power to the wheels keep in mind that you might need a better rear-end. So it might be better just to say how much you would want to spend...