View Full Version : I shot some video...but...

REDGAR
10-12-2010, 05:27 PM
...it will be at least a a week before I can get to them. Had to rush back to catch a flight out of town. Hopefully Sunday I can go through them.
I shot 1st and 3rd qualifier for all classes.
I shot round 2 and three I think of rumble and gen 5.
I did not shoot the later rounds as I was in a final myself.....sorry.

Anonymous
10-13-2010, 12:19 AM
10-4, thanks for the heads up.

Looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks for shooting all that vid.

LS1LT1
10-13-2010, 12:35 AM
I did not shoot the later rounds as I was in a final myself.....sorry.That's very irresponsible of you dude, :disgust: you should've just skipped your finals in order to continue shooting, very disappointed. :nono: :lol: ;)

Thanks for taking the vids, lookin' forward to it. :cheers:

Anonymous
10-13-2010, 12:38 AM
That's very irresponsible of you dude, :disgust: you should've just skipped your finals in order to continue shooting, very disappointed. :nono: :lol: ;)

Thanks for taking the vids, lookin' forward to it. :cheers:

His Final is on Video.....;)

LS1LT1
10-13-2010, 02:41 AM
His Final is on Video.....;)I sure hope so, the guy videotapes everyone else's passes all of the time so it's only fair that someone gets his passes once in a while as well. :)

Hmm, :thinker: I wonder who came up with the idea to grab his camera and capture his finals.:huh:
:D ;)

REDGAR
10-19-2010, 12:20 AM
i should have the friday night video available tomorrow...processing those now...doing it with driver names which takes a little, okay, lotta, longer

Anonymous
10-19-2010, 05:35 PM
i should have the friday night video available tomorrow...processing those now...doing it with driver names which takes a little, okay, lotta, longer

Thanks for doing this for everyone.
I know you have hours and hours of video.
Your a real team player!:nod:

LS1LT1
10-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Thanks for doing this for everyone.
I know you have hours and hours of video.
Your a real team player!:nod::werd: :nod:

REDGAR
10-20-2010, 12:22 AM
Thanks guys.

not really hours of video but definitely hours of massaging.

Just in case anyone missed the link...it is here http://ls1tech.com/forums/gm-performance-parts-lsx-shootout/1343582-index-racers-front-video.html