Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

wtb your WRECKED FBODY

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation wtb your WRECKED FBODY

im looking for a wrecked 4th gen camaro, trans am, firebird no performance parts needed.. Must have a running ls1.. i would prefer a t56 trans but will settle for the automatic.. it can be rolled, rear ended, t-boned, or even hit in the front.. just must be running or promised to run.. idc if i have to cut the car to pieces to be able to get what i need out.. dont really care about milage.. i just signed my papers to join the military and im leaving in january to serve my country, i really wany my project running b4 i leave.. im in jersey and im willing to travel.. for the right price.. not looking to pay a fortune for a wrecked parts car.. would like the interior to be intact but can deal with out.. let me know what u have.. i have a 92 f150 in great shape that i would also be willing to trade plus cash if interested so please let me know what u have..
quickkris2006@yahoo.com 609 752 7963 cell
names kris, if i dont answer leave me a message and ill get back to u asap
i had a 02 ws6 comming but i went to go pick it up today and the kid decided he wanted twice as much money as he told me on the phone even after he took the rims and stereo system out and some of the performance parts kid had the car 3 months and totaled it drifting around a turn with his friends.. this is why u dont give a 16 year old a perfectly good fbody
Old 10-14-2010, 04:49 PM
Teching In

I have a 01 som camaro running and driving automatic car with a ls1 with a cam headers and a few other mods and suspeion mods also but had a tire blow out and messed the fender and front bumper up and knocked the mirror off make me a offer
Old 10-14-2010, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

bump..looking for a Parts car
Old 10-29-2010, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Left you a mesg man on what I have...2002 z28 would be a great parts car at 3500 complete car still so your sure to find what you need.