Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

GTP PWR and tonic are both bad sellers and retaliate using the trader ratings.

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 12:51 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Default GTP PWR and tonic are both bad sellers and retaliate using the trader ratings.

I bought a TA rear end cover from GTP PWR. I can't post a link to the for sale thread because he recently deleted it so no one could see that he advertised all hardware and a new gasket was included. He also said it would be shipped out the next day. Well, that didn't happen. I had to send him a PM asking if it had shipped and if I could get a tracking number. He did apologize and said he had been very busy, but he would get it out and send me the tracking number. I finally received the cover without ever getting the tracking info. I opened the box immediately and noticed the gasket was missing. I sent him another PM on the day I received the cover letting him know that I did not receive the gasket. He never responded. I bought a new gasket from ws6store.com along with a lot of other stuff. I finally had the opportunity to install the cover a couple of nights ago. To my surprise, I only had 9 bolts to install my 10 bolt cover. He had them in a ziplock bag and this was the first time I had opened the bag. I had to make another trip to the hardware store and find something that would work. I sent another message to him reminding him that I didn't receive the gasket and told him a bolt was missing. He basically said too bad. He admitted that he still had the gasket, but he wasn't going to do anything about it because he felt like I got a good deal anyway. Since GTP PWR decided he was not going to do anything to make this right, I decided to leave negative trader feedback. Of course he then retaliates with negative feedback to me. He then goes on to say some very innapropriate things to me and starts to belittle me. Wow, what a class act he is.

Tonic sold me a passenger side window switch bezel and door handle bezel. https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...-trans-am.html

After waiting quite awhile, I sent a message to him asking where the parts were. I never received a response. I even tried emailing him using the paypal info I had. Still no response. I tracked down his phone number and spoke to a nice lady whom I assume is is mother. She relayed the message to him and he was supposed to call me back. He didn't call, but I did receive an email stating that he had some issues come up and he would ship the items on the next Monday. I replied asking for a refund if he could not get them out when promised. Well, that was a few weeks ago and I still have not received the parts. I started a claim with paypal and once again decided to leave a negative trader rating since he was not communicating with me and my parts have never arrived. And, once again I receive retaliation feedback.

I really think it's unfair that people abuse the trader rating system. I tried to get the issues resolved before posting anything negative about them. Unfortanetly, some people just don't want to do the right thing. I have been buying several things from the classified section along with spending a lot of cash with the vendors. Most of the time, things go well. Other times, I end up with nothing except poor feedback from people who just want to retaliate for their short comings. Why should I receive negative ratings when I was the buyer and sent payment immediately? When I don't receive what is advertised, that's on them, not me. This is the reason a lot of people don't post negative results when deals go bad.
Old 10-26-2010, 06:40 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

trader ratings, hmmmmm......