View Full Version : Arizona Car Market Sucks!!! I'm Ranting Here

99Custom
11-02-2010, 05:10 AM
Man you can't find nothing out there:punch:...I love the hunt of looking for cars, but this state is full of junk, or is owned by some rich white republican who wants 3-5k over blue book value:ripped:

I should of never sold my 2002 WS6 2 months ago..Now I'm without a toy and going F'ing nuts..I can't find any car worth buying...everything is either missing A/C..or has body damage...Been in a serious wreck..Been beat to shit...I might just break down and buy a 2011 Camaro...:D

It's pretty sad when I can't find a decent one of these..(this is what I'm looking for)

(87-93) Foxbody 5sp Clean
87-92 GTA or Formula
99-02 SS..(I try to stay away from 98's do to them throwing rods..and having other issues that the other models didn't have...)

I Can't do roadtrips to get a car..I work in Corrections..6 days a week..Yeah it sucks

Paying for shipping is like dropping the soap in the shower:gtfo:

Any advice:confused:

WomenBeShoppin
11-02-2010, 05:53 AM
Man you can't find nothing out there:punch:...I love the hunt of looking for cars, but this state is full of junk, or is owned by some rich white republican who wants 3-5k over blue book value:ripped:

I should of never sold my 2002 WS6 2 months ago..Now I'm without a toy and going F'ing nuts..I can't find any car worth buying...everything is either missing A/C..or has body damage...Been in a serious wreck..Been beat to shit...I might just break down and buy a 2011 Camaro...:D

It's pretty sad when I can't find a decent one of these..(this is what I'm looking for)

(87-93) Foxbody 5sp Clean
87-92 GTA or Formula
99-02 SS..(I try to stay away from 98's do to them throwing rods..and having other issues that the other models didn't have...)

I Can't do roadtrips to get a car..I work in Corrections..6 days a week..Yeah it sucks

Paying for shipping is like dropping the soap in the shower:gtfo:

Any advice:confused:
Really? I've never heard of this