LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Thanks JDMC5…

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 12:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks JDMC5…

for being so patient and willing to take the time to answer all of my stupid questions. Your abilities with HP tuners has greatly improved my car’s overall response, feel and performance more than I ever thought possible. Your expertise, attention to detail and knowledge of LSX engines has paid off immensely!

Hey guy’s, (and maybe gal’s), if you live in the southeast MI area, you owe it to yourself to shoot fellow member JDMC5 a PM requesting a custom tune for your LS4. He did a thorough and professional job on my 06 Monte SS. A tremendous amount of time and effort was spent providing me with the most professional and effective road tune. Well worth the money. In fact, I’d say it was the single best mod I’ve done to my car yet!

Thanks man, it was great to meet you!! You’re knowledge and attention to detail was way beyond my expectation!! My car runs and feels so much stronger than it did before.

Tom

Last edited by MidLifeCrisis; 11-02-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 12:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MidLifeCrisis
for being so patient and willing to take the time to answering all of my stupid questions. Your abilities with HP tuners has greatly improved my car’s overall response, feel and performance more than I ever thought possible. Your expertise, attention to detail and knowledge of LSX engines has paid off immensely!

Hey guy’s, (and maybe gal’s), if you live in the southeast MI area, you owe it to yourself to shoot fellow member JDMC5 a PM requesting a custom tune for your LS4. He did a thorough and professional job on my 06 Monte SS. A tremendous amount of time and effort was spent providing me with the most professional and effective road tune. Well worth the money. In fact, I’d say it was the single best mod I’ve done to my car yet!

Thanks man, it was great to meet you!! You’re knowledge and attention to detail was way beyond my expectation!! My car runs and feels so much stronger than it did before.

Tom
Hi Tom, not to hijack the thread, but if you still wanna sell your TCM, I'm still interested. PM me and let me know!
Old 11-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1 Racing
Hi Tom, not to hijack the thread, but if you still wanna sell your TCM, I'm still interested. PM me and let me know!
LS1 Racing,

Dude, I hate to say it, but that's the TCM (Vector Motorsports) I had tuned by JDMC5. I decided to keep my stock TCM as a back-up. Thanks for the interest!

Tom
Old 11-02-2010, 03:51 PM
TECH Addict

JDMC5 know his **** for sure,
Old 11-02-2010, 03:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Slight

If you buy a second set of PCM/TCM and swap them out when going in for dealer service, can they tell?
Old 11-02-2010, 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks for the good feedback, I'm glad you like it!! That car is a torque monster. It was a nice to meet you as well!! Hopefully we can all get together one day for a meet.

I'm glad we could get rid of that TCC surge, KR, DOD, park rev limiter, etc, as well as dial in your fueling curve, I had to add almost 20% to the top end of your maf table.

A word of wisedom to others who have an airbox, GET A TUNE!!! You'll thank me later.

Last edited by JDMC5; 11-02-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bryan921SS
Slight

If you buy a second set of PCM/TCM and swap them out when going in for dealer service, can they tell?
no sir
Old 11-02-2010, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 94ss06gxp
JDMC5 know his **** for sure,
thank you!