What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

Whats my 2001 WS6 worth?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Whats my 2001 WS6 worth?

Looking at selling my 01 WS6... The body of the car has just under 70k miles, the transmission was replaced 5k miles back due to 2 dead syncros, clutch was replaced at the same time. Here comes the fun part... The engine has 0 miles, brand new motor, stock, ls1, ls6 intake... best guess on the old engine from what my mechanic has told me was an oiling issue caused a rod bearing to let go... The crate motor will have the hooker headers on it that were on the old engine, offroad x pipe, interior is in pretty good condition, has the common firebird door cracks on the door panels near the rear, and the passenger cup holder was broken off when i bought the car and i have never bought a new console to repair it, as i never used it in my old v6 anyhow... The car has a pioneer 8500 fold out deck that plays mp3 cds, cds, and can be adapted for ipod use... It is a t-top car, but the ttop holders were taken out to mount subs in the truck, and have nver been put back in. The car sits on black painted z06 wheels. thats about all of the detail i can think of... whats she worth?