View Full Version : Please welcome your new mod: Gaunt!

badjuju342
11-16-2010, 03:54 PM
New guy on the block so be nice to him!

Gaunt
11-16-2010, 04:06 PM
I would be careful with that guy, he is a little unstable :cool:

Much appreciated sir :)

GTOSE
11-16-2010, 04:12 PM
Hooray!

Z28_LT1
11-16-2010, 04:13 PM
Congrats, Gaunt. :)

They should make Jibby a mod. :jest:

AznMuscle
11-16-2010, 04:15 PM
Woot! Atta boy.

00FlowCamaro
11-16-2010, 04:18 PM
A new mod that means another had to go?

Congrats!

RPM WS6
11-16-2010, 04:19 PM
There are things that are known, and things that are unknown, and in between is this lounge.

RPM WS6 = Jim Morrison? Hmmm. Maybe.

Anyway, good luck to you Gaunt. :)

2002_Z28_Six_Speed
11-16-2010, 04:42 PM
yAy!!กก!! Welcome Gaunt!!

BIG_MIKE2005
11-16-2010, 04:45 PM
LOL, stuck around long enough for Mod status.

Congrats

skywalkrNCSU
11-16-2010, 04:52 PM
so does that mean someone is actually going to moderate the lounge?

So-GT0071
11-16-2010, 04:56 PM

Doubt it.

Gaunt's_Girl
11-16-2010, 04:58 PM
Doubt it.

:rotflmao:

Gaunt
11-16-2010, 05:08 PM

Yes! I'm a battle hardened forum warrior as far as the lounge is concerned.

badjuju342
11-16-2010, 05:08 PM
A new mod that means another had to go?

Congrats! Not at all! Vendetta and Damian are much too valuable to let go. Even if you dropped LSx blocks on all the admins' heads.

Z Fury
11-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Wow...

LS1Adam84
11-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Congrats gaunt, damn glad I stopped with the reckless drunken posting, I would hate to have the wrath of Gaunt drop down on me.

Detoxx03
11-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Congrats

justin455
11-16-2010, 07:07 PM
is looking forward to this...

JIBBBY
11-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Oh shit!!! Sorry about the 50 gee comment in that other thread Gaunt. I don't know what I was thinking.. :chuck-bal

I love you man!!!! Your girl friends hot too..:cheers:

Ass kissing 1o1 is now in session...

:D

justin455
11-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Damn the old JIBBY was better than the neutered JIBBY.

Gaunt
11-16-2010, 08:04 PM
It's ok gentlemen, same Gaunt. Just comes packaged with a hammer. I know you guys, and I will be surprised if I really have to use it.

From an observant standpoint for the past few months (really since Vendetta has been gone), there haven't been too many flagrant bannable offenses (and if there were, other mods got them cleaned up real quick). We all know the rules, so nothing has changed there, there is just more manpower to keep watch.

Zmg00camaross
11-16-2010, 08:05 PM
^^ haha neutered JIBBY is better than no JIBBY right.

02sleeperz28
11-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Congrats.

violent_celerity
11-16-2010, 08:14 PM
I leave LS1tech for a few months, and I come back to Gaunt as a mod. This place must've gone straight to hell.

bboyferal
11-16-2010, 08:50 PM
It's ok gentlemen, same Gaunt. Just comes packaged with a hammer. I know you guys, and I will be surprised if I really have to use it.

From an observant standpoint for the past few months (really since Vendetta has been gone), there haven't been too many flagrant bannable offenses (and if there were, other mods got them cleaned up real quick). We all know the rules, so nothing has changed there, there is just more manpower to keep watch.

If I've ever posted something to upset you or something even mildly oppositional, I take it all back my good friend!!! :cheers:

LS1Adam84
11-16-2010, 08:52 PM

Maybe if I start drinking again and posting on here I will stir up some emotion and get Gaunt his daily Mod workout, highly doubtful though. LOL. I was hoping to be a Jibby in practice, every site needs a Jibby, it passes the time a lot better.

JIBBBY
11-16-2010, 09:55 PM

Thanks man..

I will proudly wear my new mini skirt with pride now... :chug:

Gaunt, in all seriousness welcome to the high chair, and don't go nuts reading all the mindless threads in the lounge.. You couldn't pay me to have your job...Kuddo's hope ya last...

bboyferal
11-17-2010, 07:08 AM
Bah... Enough threads continue in here about race and ethnicities, and Jibbby will get his balls back pronto... He can't resist those. :D

Damian
11-17-2010, 09:30 AM
No mods have been "let go". But I'm working 60-80hrs a week @ my shop and don't have time to read through every single thread in here every day. I think Vendetta had a surgery of some sort and has been away for a while.

It's all yours Gaunt. ;)

my bandit
11-17-2010, 11:21 AM
oh shit Gaunt already locked his first thread!

ryarbrough
11-17-2010, 11:26 AM

There are tons... Every post made by JIBBBY... Just for the hell of it.

lemons12
11-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Nice man.. I will try to help as much as I can lol. If jay needs it, I'm sure the racers lounge is really lacking.

I think besides just more mods if some of the senior members would step up sometimes instead of instigating it would work better than anything. Sometimes you ,even mods, can't help from instigating but only if it is acceptable. I have seen people listen to senior members more than mods at times... Like all you big bad mods are out to get everyone instead of keeping tech a clean work place friendly site that everyone can enjoy.

Congrats!

WarShrike
11-17-2010, 12:03 PM
So, did you get the penthouse suite keys yet?

JIBBBY
11-17-2010, 12:08 PM

Awwww, come on... Your not Vendetta's brother are you? Haterator rymes with your shit. :bang:

In the past I'd mis spell a word in a post and Vendetta would slap an infraction on me just for giggles and kicks.. I almost didn't come back, I peeked in one bright sunny day and saw that the coast was clear.. :chug:

Gaunt
11-17-2010, 12:15 PM

Well yes, there is that.

Awwww, come on... Your not Vendetta's brother are you? Haterator rymes with your shit. :bang:

In the past I'd mis spell a word in a post and Vendetta would slap an infraction on me just for giggles and kicks.. I almost didn't come back, I peeked in one bright sunny day and saw that the coast was clear.. :chug:

The coast may look clear, but it's actually a minefield (for select people). It's up to them how they want to step through it.

*CAMARO*
11-17-2010, 12:34 PM
Welcome aboard GUNT!

Killjoy32
11-17-2010, 04:19 PM
he...he.. You know man... I mean Mr. Gaunt, sir. I was only joking when i said the uhh.... the "tits or GTFO" comment. We are good right, Sir? Fellow Anon... a mouse...

ryarbrough
11-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Lol at minefield comment!

JIBBBY... Don't take shots at me, I'm pretty sure me and GAUNT are the only ones on here who haven't banned you yet! LOL

JIBBBY
11-17-2010, 05:32 PM
Lol at minefield comment!

JIBBBY... Don't take shots at me, I'm pretty sure me and GAUNT are the only ones on here who haven't banned you yet! LOL

I knew it...It is Vendetta's brother and with moderating powers too.. Well blow me twice on Sunday!!!! I'm shit canned for sure now!!!! :bomb:

Damn, just when I was starting to have a little fun too, the lid falls off the entire can of whoop ass. I need to now go find my mine detector and fast..

================================================== ======

Just for the record Mr Moderator with the God like computer powers-

Thus far, I've only been banned once on this forum and only by Vendetta my good pal whom I miss so dearly. I've actually never gotten one infraction from any other moderators or even a warning until today on this forum for that matter, ever. I'd like to think I actually get along with Unit and Damian and a few of the other moderating boys on this forum..

I'm just a little misunderstood by some of the few governing powers. Can't we all just get along? :D

Anyways, hoping to correct that issue or go on vacation again I suppose..

Oh well, shit happens, what can you do? :chug:

Peace for now...:angel:

Zmg00camaross
11-17-2010, 05:43 PM
MOD POWERS FOR JIBBY :D Come on ppl you know some of thes shit he says is hilarous and thought it was funny watching vendetta and Jibby duke it out on the interwebs arena. But myself is a good little boy and stick mostly in the drag tech section :angel:

LS1Adam84
11-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Dude I got 10 points infraction for something in the Western Section, I laughed when I saw the infractions, lol. I wonder how many the guy who really started trouble got haha.

Z28_LT1
11-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Dude I got 10 points infraction for something in the Western Section, I laughed when I saw the infractions, lol. I wonder how many the guy who really started trouble got haha.

Link to said thread?

LS1Adam84
11-17-2010, 07:51 PM
They closed it down.

Thread started off just a video of Birdman, from CMD and Young Money Records, playing around with his brand new $2.1 million Veyron. One guy in the Western Section came in guns blazing dropping the N word like it was going out of style, well maybe not that bad but still inappropriately, so a few other of us Western people decided to make jokes about it and threw out any derogatory term we could think of I only added terms for Italians and Irish. Was pretty funny I think about 4 or 5 of us got infractions and nothing from the N word guy.

180ls1
11-17-2010, 08:51 PM
^^^ you need to watch this lol. NSFW, due to language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waehONGY-yI&feature=related

LS1Adam84
11-17-2010, 09:28 PM
Gotta wait till I am home, right now i am in class. Such an easy class too.

WSsick
11-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Congrats. :) It wouldn't hurt to wander into the SR&K hole every now and again, I know you do, but I know the lounge will give you all you can handle.

Gaunt
11-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Congrats. :) It wouldn't hurt to wander into the SR&K hole every now and again, I know you do, but I know the lounge will give you all you can handle.

I lurk SRK all the time haha, just post less often I guess.

It doesn't help that nobody ever races me :/ (also, my car isn't my daily anymore, so that doesn't help either)

LS1Adam84
11-18-2010, 06:47 PM
^^^ you need to watch this lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waehONGY-yI&feature=related

Alright man that was hilarious, I love it, but if I say it, that makes me a racist all the sudden, it's like damnit it is just a word haha.

ryarbrough
11-18-2010, 06:56 PM
May want to post a NSFW tag on those posts for the language... I agree, and have no powers in the lounge so I can't say wether it should be here, but I wouldn't want to open that in front of my boss.

JIBBBY
11-18-2010, 07:37 PM
May want to post a NSFW tag on those posts for the language... I agree, and have no powers in the lounge so I can't say wether it should be here, but I wouldn't want to open that in front of my boss.

You have no power in the lounge, oh evil twin of Vendetta?... Hmmmmm? :devil:

ryarbrough
11-18-2010, 08:12 PM
By no power I mean that I can't lock, delete, edit, etc. We can all ban your ass.

I actually like to keep you around though. You are good for comedic value, especially in the UFC threads!

All in fun

JIBBBY
11-18-2010, 08:16 PM
By no power I mean that I can't lock, delete, edit, etc. We can all ban your ass.

I actually like to keep you around though. You are good for comedic value, especially in the UFC threads!

All in fun

Well don't I feel like the jackass then.. :emb:

Once again I over stepped my juice.... I have no power and God was watching..:chug:

AznMuscle
11-18-2010, 09:39 PM
I lurk SRK all the time haha, just post less often I guess.

It doesn't help that nobody ever races me :/ (also, my car isn't my daily anymore, so that doesn't help either)

Fucker, I haven't even seen you in a while. No more medium metallic blue Camaro at school for me to envy...

Oh, since you got a new set up...LETS DO THIS! My shit is running, oil pressure is fine, fuck yo couch. Saturday after Pinks? Before Pavs? Sometime around then? On the way TO pinks possibly? Cops will be in force on that part of town, so a day time run should be easy to pop off...

Gaunt
11-19-2010, 03:52 AM
Fucker, I haven't even seen you in a while. No more medium metallic blue Camaro at school for me to envy...

Oh, since you got a new set up...LETS DO THIS! My shit is running, oil pressure is fine, fuck yo couch. Saturday after Pinks? Before Pavs? Sometime around then? On the way TO pinks possibly? Cops will be in force on that part of town, so a day time run should be easy to pop off...

Setup started getting worked on this week, should be done next week (hopefully on the dyno at AZDC next Saturday). Then we can race haha :chug:

AznMuscle
11-19-2010, 09:42 AM
Setup started getting worked on this week, should be done next week (hopefully on the dyno at AZDC next Saturday). Then we can race haha :chug:

:gtfo:

Gaunt
11-19-2010, 09:44 AM
:gtfo:

It was all dependent on when Sean pulled the kit out his car lol (which was yesterday). Call him and ask him what took so long :fluffy:

AznMuscle
11-19-2010, 11:41 AM
Wait, you were the one that bought the kit?

Gaunt
11-19-2010, 11:56 AM
Wait, you were the one that bought the kit?

:cool:

JackArse32
11-19-2010, 10:25 PM
wooo, grats, gaunt!

represent the AZ!