Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Bird Goes Under the Knife :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bird Goes Under the Knife :(

Well as I was going out for a casual cruise about two weeks ago..a deer hit me..yes you read right, hit ME! T-tops off and everything..Saw him coming about an eight mile ahead and slammed on the brakes going about 40-45, and slammed into me! 3 grand of damage but only a $250 deductible..sorry, just needed to vent somwhere..other bad thing..won't have it for another 2-4 weeks!
Old 11-17-2010, 12:28 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BrdOPry
Well as I was going out for a casual cruise about two weeks ago..a deer hit me..yes you read right, hit ME! T-tops off and everything..Saw him coming about an eight mile ahead and slammed on the brakes going about 40-45, and slammed into me! 3 grand of damage but only a $250 deductible..sorry, just needed to vent somwhere..other bad thing..won't have it for another 2-4 weeks!
I feel ya. I got smashed by a drunk driver a few years back. Totaled the car. I bought her back from the INS co. as a salvage and had her completely fixed. It sucks, I know!
Old 11-17-2010, 11:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got hit by a drunk teen, insurance paid up, i got a complete new paint job and my ws6 hood. best thing thats happened to the car since ive had it!