Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Tick Performance remote bleeder is great!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 09:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Tick Performance remote bleeder is great!!!

Just wanted to post up how happy I am that I bought a remote bleeder for my Camaro.

Just finished putting in my LS7 clutch kit right from GM...along with all new stock hydraulics and the addition of their remote bleeder. Took about 5 minutes to bleed the clutch, and the pedal feels perfect...car drives great. I'm pretty pumped that I bought 2 of these, because when the other car goes together, it's going to be really nice to have in there too...absolutely no mess at all, and incredibly convenient.

Driving home yesterday from New Jersey to MA, my clutch in my Camaro just decided to give up...slipping really bad, couldn't give it any throttle (but it made it all 210K of the cars miles to that point...ORIGINAL clutch, hydraulics and everything at 210K miles)...managed to limp the car home 150 miles in 4th at 50-55 mph occasionally dropping to 3rd to get up a hill...but I got home, and had all my new LS7 stuff waiting, so I took the day off from work and got it all done...couldn't be happier right now.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's a picture of my odometer...nobody can ever believe how many miles are on my car.
Attached Thumbnails Tick Performance remote bleeder is great!!!-end-first-clutch.jpg  
Old 11-19-2010, 01:27 AM
TDP
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, remote bleeders make life easier
Old 11-22-2010, 03:56 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you for the kind words and the business - glad you're loving the SPEEDbleeder Line!
Old 11-22-2010, 07:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with Mike. I ordered one from Tick a couple weeks ago and installed it last week. It works great and I'd recommend to anyone.

Quick Reply: Tick Performance remote bleeder is great!!!