Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Matt Faraldo information

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 11:40 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Matt Faraldo information

Ok guys, here is the deal. I bought a T-56 from this guy along with a 2000 slave (shot), an aluminum driveshaft, a flywheel, and a "Spec Stage III." I met the guy in person, in front of Keith Craft Motorsports, in Plano, and purchased everything from him. The guy is from Richardson. It was at night, and we loaded everything from his truck to Jay Johnson's truck. When the swap was being done in my car, they noticed that the clutch was in fact a stock fried clutch, not the SPEC III that I paid for. Everything else was fine but the slave and the clutch. I got a hold of him, and he promised me that him, or his mechanic would meet me up there on the 14th of January, and give me my clutch. After waiting all day, I HAD to pay the shop an undisclosed amount, because of the fact that we were all sitting around with our thumbs up our rectums, waiting for Mr. Faraldo to show up, which he never did. I received this email then.

"hey. my phone is fucked right now, so i lost your number. i've got it now, so i'll contact you in soon. i'm going to work right now, but when i get home, i'll call on my roomates phone.

on the clutch, i called the guy who sold me the clutch, and he is insisting its a 1st gen spec stage 3 with a carbon plate. i honestly dont know enough to tell if he's telling me the truth or not, but if keithcraft is saying its a burnt out stock one, then i guess it is. we've searched the shop, and that is the only ls1 style clutch up there, so im guessing i just got plain fucked on that one. Anyways, let me know and i can send some money back for the mistake.

anyways, i'll call soon

matt"

That is the last I have heard from him. I have informed him that I will be contacting my attourney in 2 days, if I do not receive resititution for the clutch. He seemed like a good guy, and everything worked but this. I don't know whats going on but perhaps you guys can give me some info. Thanks.

PFC Scott Vines
Airborne All The Way!

Last edited by TNTZ; 02-04-2004 at 11:41 AM. Reason: More info

Quick Reply: Matt Faraldo information