Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Black Friday Discount: Now until Sunday, up to 15% off!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 03:52 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Black Friday Discount: Now until Sunday, up to 15% off!!!

I'm running a "special" special, lol. Anything ordered between NOW and MIDNIGHT on SUNDAY will get a refund (sent on Monday) of either 5%, 10% or 15%!!!

The discounts apply to EVERYTHING on my site (even things already discounted EXCEPT targas and diffusers) and the percentage you get off will be random (basically, as orders come in I'll send a 5% rebate on the first order, 10% on the next, 15% on the next, 5% on the next, 10% on the next, etc...).

It will have nothing to do with what you order, you will get at LEAST 5% refunded to you on Monday (or around then) and up to 15% but you won't know until you get the refund, makes it more fun .

Hell, some of the items I only have a 10% profit margin on but regardless, if you hit the 15% you'll get 15% back !

Unfortunately, pictures are an issue right now. We're having a problem with the server that doesn't look like it will get fixed before the weekend is over BUT it only affects the MAIN pics. Click on the item and you should see pics...

I'm posting this and sending e-mails then taking a vacation for the next four days so I'm sorry but I probably won't be able to return e-mails until Monday but if you want the discount get your order in before then. Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

www.6LITEREATERDESIGNS.com