Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Old 11-25-2010, 04:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member

INTRO: Hey everyone, I'm new here. I'm from Kansas City and my name is Zach. I've been a member for a while over on the MCF and recently decided that I want to get a '98-'02 Camaro. I don't have one yet as I'm still trying to line up a way to pay for it, but hopefully I'll find a way.

Meanwhile, I already know what I want to do performance wise (bolt-ons), and was looking at a few different ground affects kits (I HATE the term "body kit", because it sounds too "rice" for me). I'll probably end up not doing anything as far as this goes, but just in case, I was hoping anyone familiar with these cars and their accessories could tell me what this one is. This is the best one I've seen so far.

Thanks for any help and sorry for the long-ish first post!!
Old 11-25-2010, 05:12 PM
On The Tree

Welcome

IMO the front lip, side skirts, rear lip, and spoiler all look like rice on that car.

Body kits sound like rice because they are IMO
Old 11-25-2010, 09:23 PM

Yeah I agree for the most part. These cars already look good in my opinion, I was just wondering. I would probably just stick to some bolt-ons and call it good.

The only appearance "mods" I would seriously consider would be different wheels and to get a second set of tail lights and paint them black with Niteshades.

I can't believe they make those stupid huge wings for the Camaro though. I mean...why???
Old 11-26-2010, 12:38 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For the apperance, you should go and check out the Apperance Section and if you have anything you can think of try, the Search function up top there, if you can't find anything then all ya gotta do is ask away. And welcome to Tech.
Old 11-26-2010, 04:02 PM

Thanks and yeah I just saw the Appearance section. I'll definitely go and see if I get a few ideas.

Search this Thread