Notices

WTB: 5.3 motor and trans

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: 5.3 motor and trans

I am starting to gather parts for my 5.3 swap into my Ranger, and i figured I would start here. I'm not looking at dumping a **** ton of money for this thing, so if your gonig to offer me one for a ton of money, don't even bother. I know what they go for on ebay, at the scrap yard, and that whole deal. Figured that maybe someone might have an old 5.3 or 6.0 lying around in their shop somewhere, and not really needing it, might give me a good price on it. I need it shipping to Frankfort, KY 40601 (Business Address)

Would perfer to have the 4x4 trans, but will take what i can get for a good price. If I am going to have to pay retail, I want something that is worthy of retail.

Will also buy the whole truck if needbe. But again, not looking at spending a fortune, so i will pay for the motor and trans, and haul the truck away for you. I only say this because I need nothing from those trucks, so im just going to pull the motor and take it to the yard.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 5.3 laying around. Was gonna use it but decided to go a different route. PM me if you're interested.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm'ed