New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

Motovative Performance launches LS1 F-body Solid Motor Mounts

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 05:57 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motovative Performance launches LS1 F-body Solid Motor Mounts

We have decided to step up and support the community that supports us. We are proud to officially become a sponsor and offer our innovative products at an affordable cost. Some of you may recognize me as "xssive" here on the forums, and I am now posting officially as the Motovative Performance rep here on ls1tech.com

To kick things off, we are offering our solid motor mounts that are unrivaled by any others on the market. These pieces replace the stock rubber or poly clamshell mounts and can be used with any aftermarket or stock k-member that uses a stock style mount. Unlike competitors products, THESE WILL NOT RAISE YOUR MOTOR, and are a simple bolt in installation.

These are manufactured from laser cut mild steel and are built to match factory motor mount dimensions to within .005" tolerances.

We are offering these at an introductory price of 100$. All orders can be placed by PM'ing me, as we are in the process of getting our website setup for ordering. You can look at my personal user name "xssive" for a trader feedback reference.

Quick Reply: Motovative Performance launches LS1 F-body Solid Motor Mounts