GoPro 5MP DV camera! $129 shipped MSRP $149

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 08:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GoPro 5MP DV camera! $129 shipped MSRP $149

NorCal Auto Group is a new vendor and are also into LSx powered conversions. I have an LS7 powered Mazda FD RX-7 which will be done soon (build thread soon). Built a couple Buick GN Powered RX-7's too! My normal screen name is "gnx7" on here with good reputation/feedback. I'm working on a webpage for our products; however wanted to get this available for holiday shopping for now.

Looking forward to providing the LS1Tech.com community with a quality and budget friendly video/picture option via the world's smallest 4.5 oz wireless 5MP camera from GoPro Camera. $129 shipped via USPS Priority Mail insured to the lower 48 states. If you require different (faster) shipping please call us to make arrangements and any cost difference.

GoPro 5MP DV Motorsports Camera!
Specs:
5MP sensor (2592x1944) glass lens with auto exposure
internal memory is 16mb; however a 2GB SD card should be used (56 mins video @ 30 FramesPerSecond)
*firmware can upgrade the camera to accept a 4GB SD card (2x video capacity)
Video: 512x384
PC/TV connectors: USB, RCA cable included
Power: 2xAAA batteries
Operating System: WIN ME/2000/XP/VISTA and MAC OS 9.1/10.2 and later
Includes camera, waterproof housing, flat and curved mounts (for helmet or car etc), suction cup mount.
Waterproof to 100'

Video YES
Photos YES (a setting for single picture, 3x sequence still photo burst, Auto "photo Every 2 or 5 seconds" mode
Adj Sound recording levels
1 year warranty

Required items: 2GB SD card and AAA batteries
****Lithium Ion recommended for 2hrs video capture or 1945 Photos in "Photo every 2 seconds" mode with 2GB SD card.

The suction cup mounts are good to well past 140mph when properly used. Beyond that I would think about using a flat/curved mount which has 3M double sided tape (only way to remove is with a heat gun. Super sticky).

GoPro 5MP (non HD) Motorsports Camera!

Available mounting options:
$29.95
rollbar mount fits 1.4" to 2.5" diameter tubes

$39.95
Chest Mount aka "Chesty"- I use it for snow skiing and MTbiking. Variety of uses

We have about a dozen of these in stock. After that we will be selling only HD units. We also sell the HD version which is in our other thread! https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-s...9-shipped.html

Contact info:
NorCal Auto Group
1091 Shary Circle
Concord, CA 94518

Please address emails and questions to Mark.
norcalautogroup@gmail.com
415.260.8768 M-Sat 9am-6pm PST

gnx7@hotmail.com is our PayPal Please add 3% to pay that way. In addition please clearly describe what products you want to buy and provide your full name, contact info/shipping address. We will accept checks/money orders/cashiers checks. Checks need to clear before any products will be shipped. Credit Card payments can be made via PayPal.

*CA residents need to add 9.75% sales tax. We are working on a webpage to better facilitate the ordering process. For now we wanted to get this up quickly for the holidays. Sorry for the basic ordering setup.

Last edited by norcalauto; 01-03-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 01:03 PM
FormerVendor

Holiday bump! These take great footage and are the smallest wireless DV camera on the market. They can be installed just about anywhere (helmet, windshield, roof of car, low on the spoiler, next to the rear wheel for a smokey burnout shot etc). You can also use a chest mount to use it for other sports/activities!
Old 12-24-2010, 02:53 PM
FormerVendor

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Old 12-29-2010, 02:41 PM
FormerVendor

bump to the top! Ends shortly
Old 01-03-2011, 07:44 PM
FormerVendor

price extended thru the end of January! It's my Bday month