Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Need Help Contacting John AKA BLKND_02

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 01:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Help Contacting John AKA BLKND_02

I hate to call out a fellow member on here, but it doesn't seem like I have any other recourse.

I purchased a used T-56 from John at the end of September, who claimed that it came off his 02 that he swapped to an auto. He claimed that I would not be dissappointed and that the tranny was in excellent condition. Seemed like a legit guy and from the conversations we had I didn't have any reason to believe otherwise.

At first I thought that it was strange that the T-56 was only posted on the classifieds section and not the Western Classifieds, but now I have to tell you guys why........

After the install, the tranny would grind 3rd and 4th gears, so i called him up right away to let him know the situation and he suggests that maybe the slave needs to be shimmed. I pull the tranny off just to give him the benefit of the doubt and still nothing.

I've been messaging him and leaving phone messages since then and I have yet to receive any communication from him. I have tried to be as patient as possible but this is getting ridiculous.

Here is the last message he sent:

Originally Posted by BLKND_02
Hey,

Sorry for the delay.
I do not have Internet, its better to call.
I will have $300 I can give when I sell my LS1 (this week)
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1996312279.html
Sorry
John
This message is dated October 16th, and no other communication from his part has been made since then