Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

can you please guys help , Auto meter Fuel level gauge

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 02:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default can you please guys help , Auto meter Fuel level gauge

Hi , Just bought the Auto Meter Cobalt Fuel level Gauge http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugede...gid=2576&sid=4 and the Auto meter fuel level Sender , this setup will be installed on my stand alone gallon , there're two black wires , Brown , Red , purple and White

I just want to be sure if i wired correct , I wired the Red wire to fuse panel in car near the driver side , one black wire to ground, purple to the Level sender , white to the dash lighting in the fuse panel , and there still two wires i did't wired till now the Black and Brown ?? its necessary to wire them or what ?

pleae help me guys ,

thanks in advance
Old 12-25-2010, 04:12 PM
Teching In

you dont need to wire them if your sending unit is 0-90ohms. the other black wire and brown wire is supposed to be wired to a button(switch), and pressing that switch will toggle through the pre programmed ranges
Old 12-25-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Q8-TECH
you dont need to wire them if your sending unit is 0-90ohms. the other black wire and brown wire is supposed to be wired to a button(switch), and pressing that switch will toggle through the pre programmed ranges
aha got it thanks bro .... appreciate your help