Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Need your option on buying 2010 Camaro SS2

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 01:07 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need your option on buying 2010 Camaro SS2

Hello forum 3DFuzion here.

I'm going to be purchasing a used like new 2010 Camaro SS2 but I don't want to be screwed balled with Dealership closing costs and what not. I clearly want a good deal but at the same time I don't want to be a sucker for someone.

This is the Camaro I'm currently looking at with 22,000 miles on it.

http://www.amigoautosaleslv.com/newa...et-Camaro.aspx

They claim to be able to work with my bank but at the same time on what level and playground I don't know. I just know one thing I love the car but how should I go about buying one? I don't want to pay closing costs if i don't have to. How would you guys go about it?
Old 12-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Teching In

I take it none of you have a clue great I can do better on another forum. This place use to be such a great resource for information but not any more.. Looks like there's a ton of CAMARO Forums.....
Not to hard to post and get a reply but don't bend over backwards to do it for anyone geee....
Old 01-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Either way when you buy a car you are paying closing costs or tax or whatever they call it in your state they may just make you a deal and say oh well just include that in the price but they are still making money and you are still paying tax so get over it or don't buy the car
Old 01-01-2011, 03:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just because no one replied to your very non urgent topic in less than 7 hours that doesn't mean that this forum is a poor source for information.. You weren't even looking for any kind of technical information. You couldn't handle the oh so hard task of purchasing a car so you came to us to tell you what to do.
Old 01-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 3dfuzion
I can do better on another forum
.Bye.