Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

HELP! CLUTCH NEEDED! Very little time!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 05:38 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! CLUTCH NEEDED! Very little time!

So long story short, my car goes into a shop because of vandalism and I took it to an insurance company's recommended shop, where they completely toasted my clutch. Then they returned the car to me with the clutch just grabbing all steel. The insurance company has refused to pay for anything and im either stuck paying for a rental till it's resolved or I need to get a clutch in my car and get my car back asap. It looks like I'll be going with getting a clutch into my car asap so I don't waste 60$ a day on my rental. The insurance company cut off my rental coverage. I am a college student and very low on cash so I'd like to do this the cheapest but most appropriate for my setup. Right now I use the Textralia oz700 z grip and absolutely loved it. My mods are in my sig and if they aren't in there anymore the main things is I make 420rwhp/408rwtq cam only with a rpm level 4 transmission and a Dana s-60 with 4:10 gears. I use the car as a daily driver as well as a track car about 5 times a year. Thanks for your help in advance, it sucks being a somewhat broke college student and sucks even more that I have to drag this out with my insurance company. I can recieve emails at ward_matthew23@yahoo.com or on the board here. Thanks!
Old 12-27-2010, 09:57 PM
10 Second Club

monster level 3
Old 12-28-2010, 06:09 AM
On The Tree

textrailia has a huge sale going on in this forum.
Old 12-28-2010, 11:04 AM
TDP
FormerVendor

I can do the basic Diamond Stage 2 for $409 shipped! Just re-surface the flywheel that came with your Textralia clutch and it will work fione. Call asap [(817)300-6840] to place the order so it can go out today. The Stage 2 is a dual friction 12in disc and is good for 600hp/tq and drives almost like stock. Its more streetable than the 0z700 or the Diamond Stage 3. Go to www.diamondclutch.com to check it out.