New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

NEW PRODUCT: Trim Rings for 1993-2002 Firebird Models

Old 01-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default NEW PRODUCT: Trim Rings for 1993-2002 Firebird Models

Well, new to us. It is a product you've seen other members with already but I was approached by one of my friends/customers about selling these, so here we are

6LE Designs is proud to offer a full set of five polished aluminum trim rings for your 1993-2002 Firebird/Formula/Trans Am/WS6 cars...

The rings are hand polished and sealed aluminum. The set includes five rings, two of them are slightly larger for the outermost vents.

To install, you can either take your vents out, or leave them in. Then all you do is put your choice of adhesive (something strong, I wouldn't recommend super glue as I couldn't make it stick to the ring) on the back of the ring. Be very careful, any excess will need to be wiped off immediately. Then just hold the ring in place until it sticks. I would recommend leaving them to dry for the maximum drying time before handling to insure the strongest bond. As for cleaning them and general upkeep, a cloth rag is best (something like t-shirt material).

These are MADE IN THE USA. We try to keep them in stock but in the case yours are made to order expect two weeks until shipment. Shipping within the 48 states is FREE so no surprises at checkout!

They are ON SALE right now for a price that should be familiar

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=238

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NEW PRODUCT: Trim Rings for 1993-2002 Firebird Models