Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Where To Find Weights Of Billet Spec Wheels (Not Street Lites)

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where To Find Weights Of Billet Spec Wheels (Not Street Lites)

I have been looking at wheels and really like some of the Billet Specialties wheels. I think the Throttle is the hottest wheel I have seen anywhere, but more than I wanted to pay for wheels. So I had my eye on the SLG23, which is similar in style but about 2/3 the cost. I have wheels now that are Centerline billet and are reasonably light (21 lbs) so I don't really want to get something too much heavier. The B.S. website shows weights for their race wheels but not the others. I emailed them and they could only give me shipping weights, not actual wheel weights. The person I emailed pulled a couple of similar wheels from the showroom and weighed them for me, but they were different sizes than I want. An SLG15 in 18x7 is 25.4 lbs. That's a little heavy.

Anyway, does anyone know where I can find the weights of these wheels? Yes, I searched the Common Wheel Weights thread. I may end up getting the Street Lites..they are the lightest and most affordable, and I like them, but they don't make me drool like the others.

Any ideas?