Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone here mount a camera inside their fbody?(Placement, and brand question)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 03:04 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Anyone here mount a camera inside their fbody?(Placement, and brand question)

I've had my camera for a while, originally bought it with the intention of just using it anytime I'm driving whichever car so in case of an accident or even just having fun, I have something I can use for proof.

I've seen camera mounts online which you can place anymore with a decent surface(glass,dash,etc) which have a lever, and then you have to push a button which pulls out any air to make it stay connected to the surface even better to the point where there really isn't a chance of it coming off.

Anyone know where to pick up one like this in the Long Beach/lakewood/compton/torrance/nearby area? I would prefer to buy one in person, only ones I've found in person at this point are those cheap dash ones that bestbuy and all the other stores sell which come off the car pretty easily from my experience. If I'm gonna spend 20-30 dollars for one of those in person, I may as well wait and pay the 50-70 for the better ones I mentioned above online.

Any info would be appreciated, as well as suggestions on a specific brand and placement suggestions inside the car. Thanks.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you want something professional look at www.filmtools.com they are located in Burbank. Kind of a drive, but they offer all sorts of mounts.
Old 01-12-2011, 10:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

One of the site sponsors has one. WS6Store
Here's the link to the product;
http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...3596f70b6b00b8

Quick Reply: Anyone here mount a camera inside their fbody?(Placement, and brand question)