Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

boat for sale in Florida

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default boat for sale in Florida

1987 wellcraft 19' bow rider. Up front the boat needs some work. It is a very solid base for a slight project. With some patients it does start. It will need a carb cleaning/adjustment or flat out replacement. The tilt works, although I think one of the pistons to move the outdrive up/down is a little air bound. Bilge pump is under the motor. Last I checked it worked as designed. Steering is tight as the boat has not been used for about a year. My hours at work or horrendous so I dont have the time to put towards it. Boat is on a trailer at my house. The trailer is included. It is equipped with brakes - they dont work, they never have for me. The trailer is a tandem axle. It too will need some work. I have a set of spare shackles for it, but no time to install. The boat now has new gimbal bearing, bellows, seals, and the lower unit for the outdrive has a new waterpump kit too. The upholstery will need replacing as well, but, the boat doesnt have a lot of seats to redo any way. Will need a captain chair. The boat never had one since I bought it. I dont see any holes in the floor either like there was one there. No rot anywhere on the boat. It is a solid hull and frame. Really after the negetive that I put down to be upfront, it is a solid piece to restore or just to put a little time and money into. Pics will be up tonight when i get home from work.
$3500 obo for boat and trailer