Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Pizza and a cop

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pizza and a cop

So I was stopping by the local pizza place for a pie and noticed a couple of the finest parked out front. Naturally the only spot was right next to them, so I pulled in and got out. Seeing that 2 of them were looking my car over pretty good I said hi to them and walked in. While waiting for my pie I starting thinking bout a post I read the other day bout new cali ticket prices. With me having almost legal tint and seeing them still out there I was expecting the worse. Unlocking my car and bout to get in I figured I'd break the ice so I asked the one smoking between the cars if they wanted to race? Like all the rest he let out a chuckle, so I said for pinks? They were still laughing when I was leaving lol.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:07 PM
Launching!

Thats kinda playing with fire I think. I wouldnt have had the ***** to try that. I ould be affraid that they would turn around and arrest me. Lol.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:42 PM
Teching In

I'm originally from small town midwest where joking with the cops like that is taken as just that. You can tell most of the time someone that can take a joke and someone that can't. All the cops I've ever known(in or out of trouble) have been great people and don't mind a laugh or two.
Old 01-13-2011, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
Thats kinda playing with fire I think. I wouldnt have had the ***** to try that. I ould be affraid that they would turn around and arrest me. Lol.
arrest you for what?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would have done the same thing. Most cops are cool... and ive always had a better experience when i joked with / acknowledged them.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Male cops are like us they like nice powerful v8 cars and hate those 4 cylinder crap sounding rice burners. As long as you are cool, don't look like a mess and don't driving like a mad man they will not screw with you; at least that has been my experience in CA. But cops are about to jump sides and switch to the 4cy ford focus patrol car; they just might turn into v8 haters.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by henry172
Male cops are like us they like nice powerful v8 cars and hate those 4 cylinder crap sounding rice burners. As long as you are cool, don't look like a mess and don't driving like a mad man they will not screw with you; at least that has been my experience in CA. But cops are about to jump sides and switch to the 4cy ford focus patrol car; they just might turn into v8 haters.
+2 I had a cop speeding right next to me once, another time i had one revving it on me haha and asking what i had under the hood...
Old 01-14-2011, 02:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I get a thumbs up from cops around me. I had one speed up pull up next to my car look at it and say "damn that sounds nice" then take off.
Old 01-14-2011, 03:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Black02LS1
Or shoot me...for mouthing off.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:35 AM
Teching In

COPS arent that bad when it comes to muscle cars..obey the laws and youll be okay...**** ive seen cops swing donuts after being stopped...
Old 01-14-2011, 12:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by thecobrahunter
Or shoot me...for mouthing off.
cant embed it from work...

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?ne...layer_embedded
Old 01-14-2011, 05:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Haha... Nice! Good post.
Old 01-14-2011, 05:44 PM
TECH Resident

I remember one time the cops were doing burnouts on Manville, epic!
Old 01-15-2011, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

I could tell you weren't from here given you called a pizza a pie.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:16 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

At least you didn't say "What? The donut shop was closed?"
Old 01-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Staging Lane

yea i agree most cops like our cars and usually wont hassle me about the tint or how loud it is..every once in a while u get a guy all pissey about it....but my Prelude, i always get fuked wit in that, they hate it
Old 01-16-2011, 07:47 PM
On The Tree

lol u like playing it close...if that was me i woulda got handcuffed and my car tossed prolly
Old 01-17-2011, 11:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IT_SS
I remember one time the cops were doing burnouts on Manville, epic!
I remember that happening a few times. They were either Sheriffs or LAPD. Come to think of it, one time they were playing "Snoop Dogg" on the loud speaker. LOL
Old 01-21-2011, 12:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Danny
I remember that happening a few times. They were either Sheriffs or LAPD. Come to think of it, one time they were playing "Snoop Dogg" on the loud speaker. LOL
I remember that lol.... they were chill as hell...
Old 01-26-2011, 03:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by borlaz28
So I was stopping by the local pizza place for a pie and noticed a couple of the finest parked out front. Naturally the only spot was right next to them, so I pulled in and got out. Seeing that 2 of them were looking my car over pretty good I said hi to them and walked in. While waiting for my pie I starting thinking bout a post I read the other day bout new cali ticket prices. With me having almost legal tint and seeing them still out there I was expecting the worse. Unlocking my car and bout to get in I figured I'd break the ice so I asked the one smoking between the cars if they wanted to race? Like all the rest he let out a chuckle, so I said for pinks? They were still laughing when I was leaving lol.
thats hella funny. I like f'n with the cops too. Its been a long time since I been fully legit(cdl,ins.,tags)so I dont mind the shitty fix it tickets. It makes me feel good that I can drive away from the scene, lol. I hate there shitty lil cop chuckle and smirk they give. They all do it. So when I shoot the **** with them and they tell me nice car, cuz they always do, I like to tell them "I know" hit my alarm and get in. Start the car,(and dont close the cutout before I start it), keep my windows up(I got 5% tint) and leave with them seeing my Taillight blackouts. Turn my slap up(2 12s), and mock there shitty smerk and give a chuckle as I pull off. Its the best feeling as its a polite **** you right in there face. Its the best!!! Dont be scared of a fix it ticket. I have a full center console of them

Quick Reply: Pizza and a cop