PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LM1 users, I need a log

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 02:05 PM
TECH Resident

Location: Richmond, VA Where fast cars, well......are hard to come by.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LM1 users, I need a log

Can I get some other lm1 users to send me a copy of their logs. I'd like to see WOT and part throttle. Mine seems to be quite jumpy, just wanna see how it compares to others. stikxs@comcast.net Thanks. And also, has anyone hooked a map sensor to the rpm module that will read vacuum and boost?
Old 02-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by AzzHauler
Can I get some other lm1 users to send me a copy of their logs. I'd like to see WOT and part throttle. Mine seems to be quite jumpy, just wanna see how it compares to others. stikxs@comcast.net Thanks. And also, has anyone hooked a map sensor to the rpm module that will read vacuum and boost?
I have a WOT graph laying around so I will send that. And no to the MAP sensor question. But I do now have an rpm pick up but not reflected in the graph I am emailing to you.
Old 02-10-2004, 07:40 PM

I will send you a log that has WOT and part throttle.

John
Old 02-10-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Resident

John, I tried opening your log, but it wouldn't open correctly. Quicktime was trying to open it (I've never seen that extension before) and had an error : end of file reached prematurely.

Thanks for the logs. And I'll take any others that other people may have. And I guess I should also ask where you have the sensor at?
Old 02-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Staging Lane

John, I tried opening your log, but it wouldn't open correctly. Quicktime was trying to open it (I've never seen that extension before) and had an error : end of file reached prematurely.

Thanks for the logs. And I'll take any others that other people may have. And I guess I should also ask where you have the sensor at?

Sensor is mounted pre-cat

Greg
Old 02-11-2004, 09:07 AM

That is strange. I just opened it before I sent it to you. I will re-send it tonight.

John
Old 02-12-2004, 03:44 AM
TECH Resident

Thanks John. Worked great.