Anyone in Seabrook/ClearLakeArea Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone in Seabrook/ClearLakeArea Please Help

Hey guys I have a 94 Z28 thats been down for awhile now..I had taken it to a repair shop and got really screwed...I just got a divorce and dont have a running vehicle..I really need to get mine up and running but just dont have the money to take it somewhere..all I really need is someone to help me pull the motor out so that I can work on it..I have never pulled a motor and have found sites on how to do it..just dont really have the know how..I can pay in beer and food if someone has the time to help me do this. Im really in a bad situation right now and just need to get this motor out so that I can rebuild it so I can have a running vehicle again asap. Please if someone wants to help me please let me know...respond here or you can email me at vestalsin@hotmail.com Im sure there are alot of people out there that love to work on camaros and im asking for a little help from one camaro owner to another. Thanks everyone!
Old 01-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Teching In

Anyone???
Old 01-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Teching In

I work too much or else I would help. Pulling motors out of F Bodies suck
Old 01-22-2011, 11:47 AM
9 Second Club

^
I agree. With my LS1 I had to go from under the car and it was a bitch. Especially since I didn't really know what I was doing.