Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PCM Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 01:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PCM Help

I just got a mail order tune from Nelson Performance. After the new PCM was installed, the engine will not fire up. It does turn over though, but doesn't even try to crank. It will however crank with the old PCM. It just runs horribly due to the larger injectors. I can not get in touch with Nelson. Any suggestions?
Old 01-27-2011, 09:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is going to sound stupid but, If you got a mail order tune from Nelson Perf, have you tried to contact them the same way your ordered your tune?
Are they just not responding to you?
If they are the same ones in San Antonio TX, the Ph i show for them is 210-626-0278
Shipping, Technical and Sales: erica@nelsonperformance.com
Technical and Installation: Jon@nelsonperformance.com
Billing: Lisa@nelsonperformance.com
Technical: Allen@nelsonperformance.com

I know they are NOT sponsors but maybe this will help you.

IM NOT SOLISITING BUSINESS FOR THEM JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS PERSON WITH HIS ISSUE, AND IF NELSON IS NOT SUPPORTING CUSTOMERS TO BE WARNED TO OTHERS

I think you have done a great job verifying that you have what appears to be a bad PCM.

Do you happen to have a handheld scanner to see if you can atleast communicate with the pcm and pull any codes. Just to see if its powered up and loaded the OS.

Keep us updated on what happens. Its not right if they leave you out in the cold after a sale.