Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

arizona guys lookin for some help here

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 12:43 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default arizona guys lookin for some help here

Ok so my gf and I just had our first baby 3 months ago, well for valentines day I'm leaving it up to her on what we do, but I decided the following day we would drop the baby off with the grandparents and have a nice fun day to ourselves, since we havent had time since we had our daughter. Im just trying to get some ideas from anyone on what i could plan to do, I found there is a boat ride about an hr and a half from where we live that looks pretty cool, but if anyone knows of some other cool stuff we could do please let me know, Im trying to make this a really fun relaxing day. thanks guys.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Staging Lane

Drive up to flag and enjoy the snow if its still there
Old 01-27-2011, 01:35 PM
TECH Resident

yeah thats a possibility, im lookin into this scenic steamboat ride but i dunno if its for us, from the video they show looks like an older couple type scene. I just wanna do somethin different from havin lunch or dinner and goin to a movie. trying to show my gf a nice time since she is a stay at home mom and she doesnt get out much
Old 01-27-2011, 01:36 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by EliteCamaro94
yeah thats a possibility, im lookin into this scenic steamboat ride but i dunno if its for us, from the video they show looks like an older couple type scene. I just wanna do somethin different from havin lunch or dinner and goin to a movie. trying to show my gf a nice time since she is a stay at home mom and she doesnt get out much
Don't do the steamboat.

Call up the Hyatt regency at double tree ranch and see if the gondola ride is open or not.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by EliteCamaro94
The Dolly if I'm not mistaken? Yeah, I advise against that. You will be the only ones under the age of 83.

Originally Posted by Gaunt

Call up the Hyatt regency at double tree ranch and see if the gondola ride is open or not.
This. The Gondola Ride is very different and romantic. Ask me how I know
Old 01-27-2011, 08:11 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Gaunt
Don't do the steamboat.

Second this... if they are still doing it... been years since my wife and I went there.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:12 PM
TECH Resident

lol thanks for the heads up on the dolly steamboat, ill look up the hyatt and see about the gondola ride that sounds like alot of fun. thanks everyone for the help.