Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

DDM tuning?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 11:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default DDM tuning?

Is there any other companies that stock DDM products?
I put my order together to get a shipping quote last week no problem, but didn't have enough to process the order so left it a couple of days.
Went to process my order a couple of days ago and out of all the countries no longer a UK listing to add to destination! I've emailed & left them messages on facebook with no reply, but phoned them today & they say we don't ship to the UK! but they ship to every other country in the world even some I would never ship to! but no longer the UK! but they'll ship to Ireland which is right next door
Old 01-28-2011, 12:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pretty sure ddm is a standalone company, so all of their stuff is shipped dierectly form them out of san diego california. i just ordered 2 kits from them today, but i live in the states. you can find other hid kits online arounf the $70 range. But ddm is by far the cheapest, and they are also great quality! I already have a kit in my motorcycle. good luck!
Old 01-28-2011, 01:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i herd they are going out of business and will be honoring warranty
Old 01-28-2011, 01:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

No idea! But I find it strange they'll ship to countries in open revolt & war or just downright dodgy! but not here unless they've had a bad experience with UK buyers. but It was their reputation here & the price that sold me.

Oh Well! It's nice to know some peasant in Kazakhstan can get HIDs for his/her cart & Mugabi for his presidential limo.
Old 01-28-2011, 03:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

^ lol good reference to cannonball run.

I 'd just hit up ebay if I was in your position. All HIDs are made in the far east anyway

Quick Reply: DDM tuning?