Notices

Wanted LT1 cylinder heads Ported

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 07:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted LT1 cylinder heads Ported

I am looking for a complete set of cylinder heads for one of my lt1 engines were about to install. I would like at least a LE2 or better flowing head with springs good to at least .600 on a hydra cam. might also be interested in roller rockers with locks as well if the price is right. I have cash now and looking to buy something yesterday....

On a side note im also looking for 2 short blocks or long blocks that are in good running order that could be cammed for a few projects i got going on at my shop. please pm me or email me pictures of what you got and i WILL email and message back to you. im needing these heads and engines in the next week or two.

Please dont message me unless you have flow numbers or can at least prove the heads are what your saying they are.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are there any low milage complete lt1 engines out there, i may need one for a friends trans am very soon when he get his tax return.

I caint believe there are no Heads for lt1's for sale out there....or engines, where are they all at?