Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

could use a little help here

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default could use a little help here

I pulled up to far to a curb with my front bumper in my 02 Z06 and got lucky with no body damage but for some reason my turn signal wires must have been hanging in the area also and they got damaged , you can see where they rubbed the curb and broke two wires now my turn signals and other electronics are all wacky and just not right. I can see the wires and get to them but I dont know what wires goes where.Two wires are cut and I can not tell which one goes where. To make it worse Im not from around and just visiting. I hate to guess at it and short something out. Im in winterhaven and hoping someone here could help out here ot lead me to someone that I could trust. I do almost everything on my car myself but realy hate to mess with electrcal issues and this is realy simple. Any corvette owners or electrical guy around here.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:06 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get a test light and hook the ground up and turn your blinker on. Hold the pointer of the test light to the exposed wire. if the test light flashes like a blinker then that is the correct wire. If this don't help call me tomorrow. If its only 2 wires once you find the correct blinker wire the other one is self explanatory. I will pm you my number if you cant get it call me tomorrow morning and I will lend a hand.