Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

looking for custom stripes (help!)

Old 02-06-2011, 02:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for custom stripes (help!)

I have a 02 ws6 and want to find a set of custom stripes that run the ram air on the hood. i got the idea from a car i saw on pass time (tv) and from one of the post i found on here. I want the real flame look, but instead of the standard colors, i want them in silver and greys,,, then fade to black, or maybe some other color, but i cant find anything even close. any ideas on who has something like this or could custom make them would be greatly app. thanks
Attached Thumbnails looking for custom stripes (help!)-flames.jpg  
Old 02-06-2011, 02:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You can't find anything like that probably because that is most likely painted. I would find someone that is good at airbrushing or has good paint skills and show him that picture, but with the colors you want.
Old 02-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Staging Lane

yea, i know that this pic is painted,it was only for the idea of what i wanted, but the car i saw on tv had vinyl stripes and were as i described, only different colors and it was on a mustang. also, i know that they have the ability to print on the vinyl. so i was thinking i would go this route first to make sure that i like it enough to have it painted. but thanks for the input!

Search this Thread