p0300 engine misfire setected
p1153 ho2s insufficient switching bank2 sensor 1
is this just the passenger side o2 sensor needs replacing
and which should i get the oe bosch one or the bosch 13111 for a vette
any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 02-09-2011, 03:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you have headers? If not then there is no need to get 13111 (or any of the rear Vette O2s) because there is no need for the extra wire and that is the only advantage.

At any rate, the code is for the passenger side "front" O2, which is likely shot. The misfire could be from resulting poor fueling or something else. I personally would replace both front O2 sensors at the same time. If you have manifolds just get an OEM replacement. For headers you can get the Vette rear ones if you need the extra wire. As far as brand, if you have manifolds it doesn't matter as much. For long tube headers people have all sorts of opinions on the matter. I have had the best luck with Delphi. The car as Densos in it right now which are in fact lazier at idle than the Delphis were when they were new. The Densos also gave me insufficient switching codes out of the box... but this is of course with long tubes. If you have stock manifolds then you should only get switching codes if something is wrong.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the response i got the vette rears because im going to be doing a lt install on it soon..
Old 02-09-2011, 05:37 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by badss02
ive got a ses light on put hptuners on it and getting
p0154 ho2s circuit insufficient activity bank2 sensor 1
p0155 ho2s heater performance bank 2 sensor 1
p0300 engine misfire setected
p1153 ho2s insufficient switching bank2 sensor 1
is this just the passenger side o2 sensor needs replacing
and which should i get the oe bosch one or the bosch 13111 for a vette
any help would be greatly appreciated
You'd be nuts to bother with Bosch...period.

Get the Denso sensors. Just buy the ones with the longest wires and put them in any position you need them, they are all the same sensors, the part numbers are different just to tell you which wire length you're getting.

Get the Densos and zip-tie the extra wire to the frame.

Densos are a better 02 sensor than the original AC Delco sensors from GM. That is why GM is now using Densos as their sensor of choice.

If you go to a GM dealership and buy an 02 sensor they will rip you off from anywhere between $100-$180 for EACH Denso sensor. You will get an AC Delco box with Densos sensors inside.

Go to rockauto.com and order a Denso #2344087 sensor and you will the 100% identical Denso sensor that GM sells you for around $45.00 each.
Amazon.com also has them.

When this info will become a sticky........I have no idea...makes no damn sense. People are wasting money left and right at dealerships when they can buy them elsewhere for a 1/4 of the price.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:44 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2nd on the denso's they are basically all the only ones to buy . whats funny is I had a couple of boschs look exactly like some densos I pulled out of a pickup truck , numbers and everything was the same on the units .

Quick Reply: O2 sensor