Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

K-member ride height???????

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2004, 02:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default K-member ride height???????

compared to the stock k-member does a tubeular k-member sit high up off the ground and does it give an amazing amout of room under the front or what? oh and would you guys reccomend some tubeular lower controll arms as well?
Old 02-13-2004, 05:56 AM
TECH Addict

and since i'm on the subject of suspension, would adjustable lca's be better to buy than relocation brackets?, isnt that the whole point of the relo's is to get the rear end angle correct but if it can be done w/ adj. lca's that'd be better than stockers anyway.............
Old 02-13-2004, 08:40 AM
TECH Senior Member

Actually, I had the opposite happen. My car is about a 1"-.5" lower in the front after k-member install.

I would not mess with adjustable lower LCA's unless your having a chassis shop setup the suspension. Just go with lower control arm brackets and standard LCA's.
Old 02-13-2004, 03:15 PM
TECH Addict

damn, too bad about the ride height, did you notice any big differences w/ the new k-member?

oh and I've set up rear end link suspension and traction action bars in the past, I have all the degree's that need to be measured and set up on the rear if I get the adj. lca's

Quick Reply: K-member ride height???????