Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Halo Headlights + HID

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 05:52 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Halo Headlights + HID

i wanted some halo headlights like in the link below but im wondering would i still be able to run hids with halos becuase all im wanting are some red halos to look like devil eyes but still want my bright *** hids is there any way i can? or would i just have to run some red halos by the fogs or something

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RED-L...Q5fAccessories
Old 02-12-2011, 01:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had those head lights in my car and took them out. They look ok in the car but with the bulbs that come in them, they freaking suck and I know your wanting to put HID's in there which will work cause the headlights I had are now in my fiancée's car cause she wanted them and there's no changing her mind, lol. But she has HID's in hers, 5k to look like factory but have a very little difference and the HID's make a difference but after trying to adjust the headlights with the adjustment brackets that came with the headlights, I decided that since I can't get them to where they need to be, I would use the brackets off the factory headlights and that still didn't work. I'm not trying to steer you away from them, I'm just telling you my experience with them.

Quick Reply: Halo Headlights + HID