Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Where can I buy 3M, Llumar, Formula One, or Suntek tint

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where can I buy 3M, Llumar, Formula One, or Suntek tint

I have been searching all morning. It seems that you have to be a dealer to buy the stuff and even then it would be near impossible. 3m has no dealer within 50mi. of me (their maximum search distance). I need to buy a couple rolls of 35% and one of 5% as I have 4 cars that I would like to do, only one is a F-body and the rear is already done. At least one will not have pre-cut kits available. I have tinted several years ago with excellent results, not at all worried about the install. I just want quality material that will not purple and shrinks well, but seems that all I can get my hands on is Black Magic at Wallmart and I can't settle for that. Is there a supplier online that name brand tint can be purchased from?
Old 02-13-2011, 11:17 AM
On The Tree

I would try calling a tint shop by you and see if they will sell you however much you need from one of their rolls.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Launching!

If I was a dealer and someone wanted to buy just the tint from me it probably wouldn't be int their best interest.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, the ones around here will sell you some. They get alot and get good deals on it so the one or two people just wanting tint they will sell. I guess some probably wouldnt though, hope you find some, I just bought some pre cut tint though..

Quick Reply: Where can I buy 3M, Llumar, Formula One, or Suntek tint