Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

T Top swap

Old 02-14-2011, 03:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T Top swap

Well I just finished my T top converson on my 97 Z28, I Never planed to do this when I bought my car but I wound up with 200$ in yard credit at my local junk yard when they refused to give me cash back for a rearend that I didint need, So they let me go crazy on a 95 Z that they were about to crush and I got the glass tops and every nut, bolt, peice of wetherstriping that was on it and a set of taillights
I started this project on a sunday night and finnished on the next friday working 2 hours a night in the dark because I work until 6 pm 6 days a week I did this project alone with no help on acount of the fact that I just moved here and my gf refused to be near fiberglass itchyness
I put a few pictures in my profile I guess you would call it, but I dont have many pics because I was doing this by myself and was more concerend with getting it right then documenting things
I dont post on here often but heres a link to the few pics I did take
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=414e4df5fc

Without the help of the few t top swap threads on here it would have been impossible to guess where the rain channels needed to end for proper fitment of the wether strip
Old 02-15-2011, 06:24 PM

Wow. Nice work. A lot of people wouldnt even attempt this.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:36 PM
Staging Lane

it was a big project but it was fun and a whole lot easyer then I thought it would be

Search this Thread