Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Trailblazer computer for GTO Engine

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailblazer computer for GTO Engine

Ok I am new to all of this. I have a 2005 GTO Engine and a street and performance Harness that will be transplanted into 35 Chevy Master.

S&P sold me a 2006 Trailblazer computer and pedal because I wanted to have the cruise feature for later. I still have the GTO Trans Computer.

I am using HP Tuners and have a stock 2005 GTO file. I have used the copy feature to copy the stock GTO tune over the Trailblazer tune. If I do this is there anything else I will need to look out for?

Thanks for any information.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

They didn't go ahead and flash the ecu for you? You should email some of the sponsers for their input. I'm not an ecu tech, but when in doubt ask the professionals. Though I'm sure someone will pipe in with some good info soon.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by devlmaycry
They didn't go ahead and flash the ecu for you? You should email some of the sponsers for their input. I'm not an ecu tech, but when in doubt ask the professionals. Though I'm sure someone will pipe in with some good info soon.
No They didn't I did not want them to, I wanted to get some experience myself. I can always get them to do it for me if I really need them to but I know there are some great people out there that will probly help out with my question.... I hope.

Quick Reply: Trailblazer computer for GTO Engine