Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Car Audio For Sale

Old 02-17-2011, 01:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car Audio For Sale

I have removed all aftermarket stereo items from my truck and they are now for sale. Everything works as it should, I do not sell junk. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. If you have any specific questions, please let me know.

HEAD UNIT:
- Alpine CDA-9886 - $250 - Includes original box, manual, remote control, iPod adapter, and double DIN bracket.
- PAC C2R-GM24 - $60 - Radio Replacement Interface for Select General Motors Vehicles without On-Star
- PAC SWI-JACK - $50 - Steering Wheel Interface Adapter that Works with JVC, Alpine, Clarion and Kenwood Car Radios with a Wired Remote Input

AMPS:
- JL 300/4 v2 – $300 – Includes original box and manual
- JL 500/1 - SOLD

DOOR SPEAKERS:
- JL C2-650 - SOLD
- JL C2-650x - SOLD

SUB & ENCLOSURE:
- Alpine Type-R 15 & Custom enclosure - $500 - This box was custom made for this sub. It was made to fit in a NBS Silverado by removing the 30 split rear seat. You could place this in the back of an SUV with no issues. This setup absolutely HAMMERS. I would only like to sell this locally - DFW TX.

WIRING:
- Stinger 4G 2 amp wiring kit - $60 - This includes everything you need to wire up 2 amps and also have a ton of additional speaker wiring.

ELECTRICAL:
- DB Electrical 200 AMP alternator - $200 - This was purchased for my NBS Silverado for a 5.3L with a 2 pin connection. Purchased new on 6/18/2010. I do not have any pictures as it's still on the truck, but included is the link.

http://www.dbelectrical.com/p-4621-c...5-06-8302.aspx

Search this Thread