Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tuning out TSC light?

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 03:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tuning out TSC light?

Hey guys, I recently bought the SLP TCS reversal module thinking for some reason that it would cut off the TCS without popping that annoying light on the interment panel. Well I was incorrect, and I cant return the module.

So my question would be is it possible to tune the TCS out of the PCM? Or is there another known way of getting rid of this annoying *** light? I never drive the car in wet conditions so the TCS is not needed at all, and there's nothing worse then forgetting it's on when you want to have some fun. Thanks all!

-Nate
Old 02-17-2011, 06:45 PM
Banned

IIRC its controlled by the EBCM (ABS Box) so there isn't going to be an code in the PCM to turn it off. You might be able to swap the EBCM for one from an F-body that didn't have traction control
Old 02-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TunerGuy
IIRC its controlled by the EBCM (ABS Box) so there isn't going to be an code in the PCM to turn it off. You might be able to swap the EBCM for one from an F-body that didn't have traction control
Thanks Tuner for the reply. Well if that's the length I'll have to go to just to get rid of a light, I guess I'll just deal with it!
Old 02-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Banned

You should be able to disconnect the wire to the light from the brake module. I think it goes right to it
Old 02-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Launching!

Oh yes? There is hope? Where is the module located? Engine bay near the booster or under the driver side dash perhaps? Thanks for your help in this Tuner!