Peak Speed Shop Limited Time Discount on Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Porting

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 05:41 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Peak Speed Shop Limited Time Discount on Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Porting

As a new supporting vendor of the LS1Tech Forum, we are offering a discount to LS1Tech Forum members on Intake Manifold and Throttle Body porting. This is one of the cheapest ways to gain up to 30 horsepower (LS2 after installation and tuning). Stock intake manifolds are plagued with ridges and bumps left from the factory mold that sap horsepower from your engine. Our precision porting process removes those obstacles that disrupt airflow. This offer expires 04-15-2011

LS2, LS3, LS7, L76 and FAST Intake Manifolds

BASIC INTAKE MANIFOLD PORTING

Special LS1Tech Forum Price.... $225 (regular $250). Includes return shipping.

Factory Runner.................................. .......Factory Runner Ported

Factory Plenum.................................. .......Factory Plenum Basic Porting (LS2... 9-13 rwhp gain)

RADICAL INTAKE MANIFOLD PORTING
Special LS1Tech Forum Price.... $325 (regular $370). Includes return shipping.

Same porting as BASIC except the Plenum is Radically ported, removing all posts and center ridges that hinder airflow. (LS2... 15-20 rwhp gain). Not applicable on FAST manifolds.

LS1, LS2, LS3, LS7 and LS9 Throttle Bodies

THROTTLE BODY PORTING Special LS1Tech Forum Price.... $100. Just $75 when added to intake manifold porting. (regular $125). Includes return shipping. (3-5 rwhp gain).

BONUS OFFER! The first 3 intake manifold porting orders that return dyno results (before & after) to Peak Speed Shop get a rebate check of $100 back.

HOW TO ORDER
1. Complete our Purchase Order at http://www.peakspeedshop.com/Peak_Speed_Shop_PO.php
2. Remove your intake manifold and throttle body (an owner can generally do this themselves in less than 2 hours). Step by Step procedures at http://www.peakspeedshop.com/page6.php
3. Ship to Peak Speed Shop.
4. Peak Speed Shop generally turns orders around in 2-3 days and pays the shipping cost to ship it back to you.

Note: If faster turnaround is wanted, we may have a completed manifold or throttle body that can be shipped to you so you can install it immediately upon removal of yours. See our web site for additional core charges that would apply.

Or, Call Me at 719-651-1952 to get this special pricing.
Bob Schustedt (owner)

For more information on Peak Speed Shop, go to http://www.peakspeedshop.com.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:09 PM
FormerVendor

Default Customer Testimonials

As a new vendor to the LS1Tech Forum, I thought you might want to see a few customer testimonials endorsing the quality of our work:

“I have worked with Bob on projects and can assure you his patience, honesty, and professionalism are rivaled only by his incredible die grinder control with porting. His work is excellent by any standard…. I highly endorse this shop. I have seen manifolds that I wouldn’t even run on my car be made to be perfect after he is done. I couldn’t see many examples like this letting you make a profit but Peak Speed Shop obviously puts the customer ahead of the profits."
Jay

“I sent my TB and intake to Bob for porting and was very impressed with his work. Unfortunately after receiving it, I had my new torque converter installed and am now in the middle of a cam swap, so I did not get to dyno the car afterward. I would not hesitate to have Peakspeed do work for me again”
Kevin

“A lot of the guys over on the corvette forum use Bob at Peak Speed Shop. He just ported my Fast 102 and it looks fantastic. A gentleman to deal with as well as probably one of the nicest guys I have dealt with.”
PistonPopper – LS1Tech Forum

“Had to take a business trip and so I haven't got it all put back together. The manifold and throttle body look great, though. I'm really impressed with the work you did and especially appreciate your creative fix for the damage done by our great postal service.”
Ken
Old 02-22-2011, 05:48 PM
11 Second Club

PM Sent
Old 02-23-2011, 10:54 AM
FormerVendor

to top
Old 02-24-2011, 11:19 AM
FormerVendor

Default Intake Manifold Step by Step Removal

There may be some forum members that wonder if they have the ability to remove their intake manifold and throttle body themselves. Most DIY weekend mechanics can do this in an hour or less.

We have step by step instructions with detailed photos on our web site. Here is a link for those who are interested: http://www.peakspeedshop.com/page6.php

Old 02-25-2011, 11:54 AM
FormerVendor

to top
Old 02-26-2011, 10:17 AM
Teching In

Do you do LS-6 manifolds?
Old 02-26-2011, 12:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you guys do FAST 102's?
Old 02-26-2011, 02:29 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by clubber
Do you do LS-6 manifolds?
Yes, we do LS6 intake manifolds. However, we only do the basic porting on them (not the radical). Cost is $225 with the special. However, we haven't seen where porting the LS6 gets much for measurable gains, unlike the other manifolds we port. You may want to consider going to a FAST 92 manifold and then upgrading to a 90mm LS2 throttle body instead. Having us port the FAST 92 is also worthwhile.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:34 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by TransWS6Am
Do you guys do FAST 102's?
Yes, we port the FAST 102's. The cost is $225 with this special (normally $250). If we do your throttle body at the same time, the total cost with this special is $300.

We also powder coat the FAST manifolds. Here is a photo of a FAST 92 that we recently powder coated Mirror Red. Powder coating provides a higher luster and more durability than most standard paint jobs.

Old 02-27-2011, 06:21 PM
FormerVendor

To Top
Old 02-28-2011, 12:21 PM
FormerVendor

To Top
Old 03-01-2011, 11:23 AM
FormerVendor

To Top
Old 03-02-2011, 10:55 AM
FormerVendor

to top
Old 03-03-2011, 04:59 AM
Launching!

Do you guys ship internationally?

Fast manifold looks great
Old 03-03-2011, 09:13 AM
11 Second Club

I got my intake yesterday and it looks great. You did a great job on the runners and inlet of the intake. Thanks Bob!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:57 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by S2VYSS
Do you guys ship internationally?

Fast manifold looks great
Yes we do. Sending you PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:25 AM
Launching!

Does removing the centre posts when porting cause any structural or strength issues?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:04 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by S2VYSS
Does removing the centre posts when porting cause any structural or strength issues?
When the manifold is constructed it consists of 3 pieces that are sonic welded together. The posts help line all of the pieces up during that process. As you know, there is no structural load pushing down on the manifold and even if there were, a dome shape is strong. You will notice the FAST 102 manifolds have the same basic shape but use a different assembly process that allows them to eliminate the need for the posts inside. We're essentially gaining similar advantages in the stock manifold.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:26 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by peakspeedshop
When the manifold is constructed it consists of 3 pieces that are sonic welded together. The posts help line all of the pieces up during that process. As you know, there is no structural load pushing down on the manifold and even if there were, a dome shape is strong. You will notice the FAST 102 manifolds have the same basic shape but use a different assembly process that allows them to eliminate the need for the posts inside. We're essentially gaining similar advantages in the stock manifold.
Would I gain anything pulling that front post out before I put her back together Bob?

Quick Reply: Peak Speed Shop Limited Time Discount on Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Porting